The Storm

*The first part of the scene is similar to a scene in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods.

So just figure i tell u

Dash POV

"NOOOOOOO NO NOOOO," i yelled at the top of my lungs.

"WHAT IS IT RAINBOW DASH," Twilight said running out of my house.

"ITS SCOOTALOO'S BIRTHDAY AND I TOTALLY FORGOT"

She skidded to a stop landing flat on her stomach.

"Oh Twilight she's going to be ticked"

"Dont scare me like that, my heart nearly exploded," she wiping herself.

"You dont know how she gets, man i dont know who be scarier Nightmare Moon or Scootaloo when she's mad"

"Um i would say the evil woman"

"Yea right-o evil is definitely more scarier"

I grinned knowing i probably ticked her off.

"Next time dont scream like that, i actually thought you were in trouble"

"If i was in trouble, i would kick that guy's butt," i said doing some moves.

"Oh i bet that guy would take off running," she said sarcastically.

I giggled and i felt an arm around me.

I turned around quickly ready to attack when it was just Soarin.

"Jeez Dashie, its just me"

"Sorry im getting a little jumpy lately"

"A little"

"Ok a lot"

"Hey you two i think i figured out something," Twilight said.

"What," i asked.

"Nightmare Moon was last seen in a castle in a forest near the city right"

"Yea"

"Then why hasn't she attacked us then, its like she's waiting for us to use the elements against her, like she's devising some kind of plan"

"If she's waiting for us, then how do we defeat her"

"We got to play along with her, we'll pretend we dont have the elements and let her capture us, but secretly hid them under our shirts and use them when she least expects it. Simple"

My mind went blank, i understood nothing that came out of this egghead's mouth.

"Twilight can you repeat that please"

"Ugh, listen Rainbow Dash-," she stopped and went wide eyed.

"What," i asked. Soarin had wide eyes too, he pulled me away quickly.

"Hey what was that for jerk," i said angry.

"D-Dashie look who was behind you"

I turned around and saw Nightmare Moon.

I growled at her and battered my fist at her.

"Now no reason to get aggressive, i was just listening to your conservation," she said with an evil laugh.

"W-what do you mean listening to our conversation," Twilight said scared.

"Your plan wont work, now that you've destroyed my plan i will destroy your world"

She raised her hands up in the air as if she was summoning an evil demon from the sky. Dark clouds covered the sky quickly as lightning flashed. The wind went super fast and it was hard to see.

I could hear her evil laughter as i tried to walk towards her. But then i got flown back and a strong set of arms caught me. It was Soarin.

He hugged me tight as he tried protecting me from the wind. I squeezed my eyes shut as i hope that we'll get out alive.