Meet New Friends But Get To Know Your Old Ones

After that brief conversation with Pinkie, I decided to warm up for what may be my mournful game. Knowing I might loose, but then again, with Dash on our team, possibility that we can win. Not saying that my other teammates suck, its just Dash has a better move set, making her the head of soccer.

I got on the ground and started to do push up, when a shadow came overhead.

"Hey Soarin, ready for our game," said Spitfire.

"Possibly, its just kinda difficult to believe I can help this team out, you know," I said honestly.

"Don't worry, we'll win this with you and the rest"

"Thanks Spitfire"

"No problem, now go out there and show that Wondercolt spirit"

I saluted her, then ran to the field.

Dash continues talking to her friends. The butterscotch one giggled. Dash blushed, I have no idea what they're talking about, but whatever it is, Dash got embarrassed by.

"Hey, isn't that the boy you were talking about," said the orange, bacon looking haired girl.

"Um, maybe," Dash said, nervously.

"Oh, I do want to meet him," said the white, trendy girl.

"Um, sure I guess"

I came over as I was listening the whole time (which I was). I smiled, as I was ready to greet them. The butterscotch girl looked shy as she his behind Dash.

"She's shy," said Dash.

"H-hey I'm Soarin, I'm Dash's friend," I said nicely.

"I'm Rarity," said the purple haired girl. "And this is Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer"

"Nice to meet you all"

"We heard so much of you, we just had to meet you"

"Thanks, I'm glad you did"

"Um, are you co captain of the team," said Fluttershy.

"Yes, I help Spitfire keep the team in shape"

"Do you and Dash have things in common," said Sunset.

Pinkie gave me a giddy look. I remembered the bet. I had to come up with something.

"Yea, soccer, duh," said Dash.

"Yea, what she said, soccer," I said relieved Dash saved me.

"Do y'all have something else in common other than sports," said Applejack.

"Well...," I said trying to think hard. I looked at Dash for help. But instead she gave me a worry look. Then she came up with something.

"You know me and Soarin hardly get to talk, so we hardly know anything about each other," she said.

"How about you two can hang out for a week, then you guys can figure out what else you have in common," Pinkie said smiling at me.

"Uh, Pinkie why a week, we have a whole life," Dash said.

"I mean to get to know each other, you know become best friends"

"Yea, I'm with Pinkie," I said.

"Fine, a week, if you both like the idea, I guess," Dash said, kinda grumpy.

Pinkie squealed as she knew this plan might work, but will it?