Plot Twister

Dash POV

I was leaning against the doorway to the kitchen in my house. Looking at the mirror, happy to see no scar on my face. No Nightmare Moon. No worries.

Even the ring on my finger held promises to a better life. I have a new sister and a fiance.

That fiance is standing behind me with his arms around my waist. Its like nothing ever happened.

As he leaned in for a kiss, i woke up in the stupid container. And realise that was a dream. What was weird is that i dreamed about Soarin.

I hope that's normal for girls to dream about their "true love". Its kinda sappy saying it.

I heard the door across from me open and i frowned knowing its one of Nightmare's "minions".

"Let me guess, she sent you to kill me," i said coldly.

"No listen Dash, its really me Spitfire"

"Pf, yea right, just stab me already"

"No, im serious, everyone isnt mind controlled, except for one"

"You expect me to believe that you guys tricked Nightmare that you were under her control"

"Yea i guess shes pretty stupid"

"Just stop pretending i know you're not really Spitfire"

"CADET, LISTEN TO YOUR COMMANDER WHEN SHES TELLING THE TRUTH!"

I jumped and hit my head on the top.

"Ok you got my attention," i said rubbing my head.

"Now, are you going to listen"

I nodded my head, still rubbing it.

"The one that is under her control is...," she stopped as if she doesn't really want to say it.

"W-who is it Spitfire"

She froze and bowed her head and let out a sigh.

"Now dont lose it or start bawling on me cadet, but its your mother"

My eyes went wide. "H-how do you know"

"Its obvious, plus Nightmare told us the plan with her"

Then i remembered. Knowing which way to the castle, knowing about the time limit, even her sudden change in behavior.

"Its so obvious," i said to myself.

"You ok," Spitfire said concerned.

"Yea, i am, i just cant believe this whole time, my Mom was technically after me"

"Whats even worse, shes in a cell alone with Soarin"

My head jerked up, "Oh no"

"Let me get you out of there, cadet"

"How? You told Nightmare you couldn't open the canister"

"We lied so we couldn't kill you," she said as she pressed a button on a remote.

It opened and i ran out as quickly ran out and bumped into Fluttershy.

"Oh sorry," she apologized.

I got back up and noticed all of my friends were there, well most of them.

"What the-"

"Figure i bring the whole crew," Spitfire said.

"Oh darling, your clothes, your hair, its all a mess," Rarity whined.

"We all have the plan soldier, we'll keep that Nightmare girl distracted while you go for the kill," Spitfire said.

I cocked my head confused.

"Kiss Soarin while we're distracting her"

"What about my Mom"

"Pinkie will take care of that, just do your part so we'll destroy Nightmare Moon to bring back our vice principal we all love, plus you'll be back to being the cadet i know"

I thought about this, two positive outcomes. Cured and no more NM.

"Are you guys sure that it will work"

"Sure it will, Spitfire was the one plannin' this," Apple Bloom said.

"Ok we'll give it a shot"

*Sry for not updating for awhile, i just thought of this in the shower. Hopefully in turned out well. Got any questions leave them down below. As always vote if u love it, if u hate, that's cool. Stay awesome!