Elements Of Harmony + Author's Note

*thx guys for the support and really appreciated all ur guys' ideas. This chapter maybe longer than the rest, but i have a huge plan for the ending. I promise no more more cliffhangers from this point forward. U guys r so awesome. /)^3^(\

Love u guys <3

Soarin POV

The shadow came closer and closer, then a woman with shimmering hair came out.

She looked bruised and like the principal. Wait a minute, it is the principal.

"R-Rainbow Dash, S-Soarin, is that really you guys," she asked surprised.

"Yea," i answered.

"You guys shouldn't be here, my sister, she has lost it"

"You mean Vice Principal Luna," Dash asked.

"She refers to herself as Nightmare Moon now"

"Wait that was her," surprised, i didn't know she could evil, she so sweet at school, ok well sometimes she is.

"Principal Celestia, where is uh Nightmare Moon," Dash asked.

"No, you guys shouldn't be here, she'll kill you in an instant"

"She harms me or Soarin, ill harm her"

"Dashie, that's our vice principal"

"Yea, but apparently she wouldn't care for killing her students"

"Rainbow Dash i suggest you listen to him," Principal Celestia said. "Assaulting her wont do any good anyways"

"There has to be a way to defeat her anf bring back our vice principal," i wondered aloud.

"There is, you have to gather the Elements of Harmony," she replied.

We both looked confused.

"The Elements of what now," Dash said.

"Twilight knows, find a way to get them and bring them back here"

"Does Twilight know what to do with them too"

"Yes, Twilight has dealed with these things before"

"Great, super now we have to get out of here somehow and have to go back through all of this crap, i just cant wait"

"Believe me Rainbow, you wont regret of what i said"

"Cmon Dashie, we need to find the others and get the Elements," i said tugging at her arm.

"Please be careful," Principal Celestia said as we ran down the hall.

As we ran i looked at Dash and she looked a little more pale. Oh no, her DNA is messing up.

I looked ahead and saw a huge opening. The door. The door out of here.

"Dashie were almost there"

"Oh thank Celestia"

Right as we got to the entry way, i tripped and landed on a solid rock on my knee.

I held on to my knee tight and squeezed my eyes shut. The pain jolted through my body and i felt a liquid on my hand. Blood.

I opened my eyes still teeth clenched. Dash was knelt next to me, she put her hand atop of mine that was on the knee.

Her shirt was still a little tore from where she ripped some off to wrap her wound.

She took her other hand that had some kind of bandage. I moved my hand out of the way and she wrapped it around my wound.

Blood already staining it.

"Can you get up," she asked.

I tried getting up and only could sat up, because well i couldn't stand up.

"Thanks Dash," i said.

"Im always there for my friends," she said. She took my hand and helped stand me up. I put an arm around her waist as she put her arm around my shoulder.

She started walking as i hopped on one foot.

"Lets get out of here," she said as she led me to the way we came.

I hope we find a way out.