Is She Ok?

Celestia POV

Evil is upon us.

I've heard one of my students have been effected by its inhabitants.

I've sent my sister, Luna, to assure this problem wont continue any further. Its nightfall, and i must return home, to another frightful day that awaits for me.

Fluttershy POV

As me and the others waited patiently for Rainbow Dash to wake up, we began talking about her unusual behavior.

"Rainbow has totally lost it," Sunset said.

Twilight from Equestria came through the portal earlier to help us. Right now we are in Dash's living room. Her mom, if course isn't here.

I looked over at Soarin, who is really worried.

"I know right," said Pinkie.

"She had been uh different," Rarity said.

"Different? She nearly killed Fluttershy," said Sunset as she pointed to me. I hid my face and whimpered.

"Its ok Flutterguy," said Applejack.

"Its Shy, Fluttershy," i corrected her.

"Whatever, the important thing is, we'll get her back ta normal"

"I hope so," Soarin said to himself.

Twilight came downstairs to hopefully give us some good news.

"Alright guys, i tested her blood sample and she seems to have different DNA running through her normal DNA," she said.

"Is that bad or good," asked Pinkie.

"Well, the DNA transforms her when she gets angry or well it happens rarely, but Dash is gonna be alright"

We all sighed a relief.

"Ill see what i can do back in Equestria, hopefully ill come up with a cure"

She put the blood sample in her backpack as she opened the door, she looked back.

"Soarin, you know she loves you very much," she said.

"Yea, i know"

"I think if she wakes up with you in there, maybe she'll feel a little bit better"

"Ill be by her side 24/7 if i have to"

She smiled and closed the door.

Soarin looked at everybody, then said "if you guys need me, you know where im at"

He climbed up the stairs and heard the door open then shut. I stood still in the middle of the room, hoping my best friend will wake up.