Zombie Outbreak Is Coming

Dash POV

The darkness i sensed, its unreal. I dont know how i sensed it. I keep twitching, i couldn't stop.

Rarity was looking at me as im crazy.

"R-Rarity, you have to go," i said.

"No im not leaving you"

"RARITY LEAVE NOW OR YOU'RE GOING TO DIE"

She looked scared then said, "Please be careful"

She ran off as the dark energy got closer. Prepared for it. Something isn't right.

Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Rarity i told you to l-," it wasn't Rarity, it was the unliving.

"What the-"

The zombie attacked my right arm. I quickly kicked it off before it bit me with its effectious bite.

It growled at me then ran off. I looked at my arm. It was bleeding from the zombie tearing at my skin to bite me.

I ripped off some of my shirt and wrapped it around my wound. Blood seeped through already, but i didn't care.

I called Rarity right away.

"Yes," i heard her voice from the other line.

"Get Soarin right away now"

"Alright you could atleast said please"

She hung up as i kept watch for more creatures from the underworld. Where did they come from and how? I thought this stuff was just Sci-Fi.

"Luckily we weren't that far from here," said Rarity as she walked towards me. I whirled around.

"Dashie what happened to your arm," Soarin said worried.

"Lets say i got in a deadly accident"

"We saw zombies, real zombies"

"Really, i kicked one in the middle, hopefully it wasn't a boy"

"Well dear, you still had your fun huh," Rarity said with a chuckle.

"Fists aren't going to protect us, we need weapons"

"Hmmmm, is there a gun shed not to far from here," Rarity said.

"Yea there is, only 1 mile from here"

"Great lets get going"

The dark clouds above us full and ready to spill lots of water on top of us. The sun was barely seen.

"Rarity, aren't you too delicate for this, you faint whenever a dress gets ruined"

"Nonsense, Rainbow Dash dear, im fine"

"Ok its your funeral"

We made it to the blood red shed. Filled with weapons waiting for us to get.

Rarity pulled at the door, didn't budge. She pulled harder. Still nothing.

"Here let me try," i offered. I rammed my arm into the door like i did when were trapped during The Battle of the Bands. Yes, stupid Trixie was the reason we were down there.

I did it multiple times. The hinges suddenly gave in.

"Cute ones first," i said to Soarin.

"No beautiful ones first"

I blushed, "ok we'll both go in at the same time"

"Um ok"

Me and him squished in trying yo get in. His touch against my skin was so breathtaking. Eventually we fit in and i miss the touch.

Rarity got in after us and then looked alarm like us.

The weapons, they disappeared!