Who Are You Like?

Soarin POV

Desperate, i banged against the door, shouting, even cursing, but nothing happen.

Firefly was just sitting calmly on the wooden benches inside the cell. She was staring across at the wall, not even paying attention to me at all.

"Firefly, a little help," i said.

She continued staring like i wasnt even there.

Im starting to get worried about both Dash and Firefly.

Dash POV

"This hall is freaking long," i complained as Spitfire lead me across.

"Shush, be quiet, you're going to get us caught"

"Im just saying"

"What would Daring Do in a situation like this"

"She would totally get across faster"

"And she wouldn't complain either," Spitfire mumbled. "Ok cadet, you know what to do right"

"Yea, the sappy stuff," i said sticking my tongue out.

"Relax, just once and it'll be all over, the others are distracting her, ill join them as soon as we get you to Soarin"

I looked at the painting hanging all over the walls. Each with Nightmare Moon winning. Her on top of a mountain with the sun melting and the sky darkening. Killing Principal Celestia. Even one with her on a throne on top of the world.

She is totally obsessed of winning.

"Cadet," i heard Spitfire whispered.

I looked over to where her head was nudging at. They moved them into an actual cell, with Mom pondering on a bench and Soarin cussing at the guards guarding the door.

"Spitfire, how are we suppose to get passed the guard," i asked.

"Easy, ill distract him away from the door and you'll go in for the kill"

"Honestly Spitfire, im not even cut out for this"

"Get over it you baby"

I wanted to say something back, but she already went after the guard.

"Nightmare Moon told me to tell you that she needs you," she told him.

He nodded and told Spitfire to watch the door. When he left she signaled me over.

"Why are you making motions," i heard Soarin say.

I ran towards them and skidded to a stop near the door.

"Oh hey Dashie," Soarin said with some excitement in his voice.

"Sup, listen," i brought my voice down to a whisper. "Spitfire is still one of us, and so is the others, my Mom, isnt really my Mom"

"What," he whispered back confused.

"Shes the only one mind controlled and i need you to...you know...the thing"

"Oh Dashie, hate it so much that you cant even say it," he said with a smirk.

My Mom zoomed so fast that she was a blur. Soarin was knocked off his feet and landed on his back.

Daughter and mother was now standing face to face.

"I cant allow you to do that sweetie," my Mom said, glaring at me with an angry stare.

Our faces were only inches apart. I could smell her minty breath.

"Move it Mom," i said. My voice when i said Mom hinted that i knew it really wasnt her.

"Its not safe here"

"Quit the act, you're not really Mom"

"What are you talking about"

I looked down at the wound i made on her. It brought a feeling into my veins.

"Just move it"

"You think you're going to stop her, not if i keeo you guys apart like i was ordered to, and would you look at that, i carried it out"

"Mom, please dont make me angry"

"She will win, this world is her kingdom, darkness will be the new light, only hatred and greed will be the new us"

"Mom, please," i said as my blood begin to boil.

"You think you're always so awesome and the best person in the world, guess what, your not"

"Mom," my teeth clenched.

"Your father was a nobody, an outcast, you try to act like him, but guess what, you're nothing like him"

I growled. But she only grinned.

"Are you like your Dad or like me"

*too tired to actually not make this a cliffhanger, sry for it. Stay awesome!