The Bloody Fight

Hand in hand, me and Dash walked to lunch, to well, eat. Thats e hen she appeared.

"Hey Rainbow Crash, you owe me a fight," said Gilda.

"I owe you nothing," she said.

"Your gonna fight me"

"No, i won't"

"I wont take no for an answer"

She walked towards Dash. Dash's face went angry. She stood tall and got ready for the first attack. Gilda lunged towards her and Dash dodged the attack. The Gilda ran towards her but Dash couldn't dodge it this time. She punched her in the face.

"YOU JERK!"

Dash ram her against the lockers and dented them. She punched her multiple times in the face. Her face had more than just marks. Nose dripped with blood and her lip wad cut. Making blood stream off her lower lip.

"Please Dash, stop fighting," i pleaded.

Blood spilled everywhere and the screams of two girls echoed through the halls.

Gilda kneed Dash in the stomach. Blood spilled out of her mouth. She lied on the floor, panting. She had blood all over her mouth and nose. Blood from Gilda's face was all over her hands. She lifted her head up a bit. Wings and ears formed.

She flew towards her and BAM!

Gilda lied on the ground injured.

"Dashie, stop," i shouted. She stopped abd looked down at Gilda. She then looked down at her own hands. Blood. Blood of someone else.

"What have i done," she whispered.

"Its ok," i assured her.

"No, no its not i nearly killed an innocent person" she flew really fast, so fast that i couldn't catch up.

"Please baby, don't do this to me now," i whispered to myself.

What just happened, might've just changed her life. Forever.