Kiss

5 minutes left, and I'm working on a stupid test. In can see Dash getting sleepy again. Her hand writing getting sloppy and her hand slowed down. Her head dropped as she fell back into lala land. Surprisingly the teacher didn't snap at her. I snapped my fingers in front of her face. She must be a heavy sleeper.

"Dash," and then remembered whispering does nothing.

I tapped her shoulder. Still didn't budge. I gave up, i wished whatever kept her awake last night didn't well, keep her awake.

"Goodnight Dash, i love you," i whispered.

She flinched like she heard me. Her head rested on her desk and her messy hair still was everywhere.

I looked down and noticed she was missing a sweatband around her wrist and missing one sock. She was so tired that she forgot to dress in her everyday outfit right.

Time was going by slow. I looked back at Pinkie who was writing in super sonic speed. Then i looked at Rarity who was taking her time probably to write neatly. Sunset seemed confident as she wrote down answers. Fluttershy was smuggling a bunny in her backpack which she petted all class. Applejack seems like she didn't know the answers. Yep, normal everyday third period.

The bell rang and Applejack didn't look happy.

"AW SHUCKS, I WAS SO CLOSE," she yelled aloud.

"Was that necessary Miss. Applejack," the teacher said.

"Uh, sorry Mrs. H," she said taking off her hat.

"That's quite alright"

Dash slept through the bell. Her head still resting.

"Wake up, sleepy head," i said.

She opened her eyes and stretched. She rubbed her eyes then looked at me. She gave me the most beautiful smile.

"Did i fell asleep," she said knowingly.

"Yep, you did," i said grinning.

"Sorry sir"

"As punishment, you have to kiss me"

"Thats a bad punishment"

"Oh, it is"

"I might not be good at it so"

"Hey your new to it, so i don't care how it is"

"Ok, if you insist"

"Wait for the teacher to leave"

"Ok, that's cool"

The teacher went out to get paper or something.

I can see Dash blushing now. I smiled at her.

"You know what, ill do it," i said.

"Oh thank goodness"

I bit my lip and then leaned in. I can see her blushing more. I think i am too. I hope this turns out as i want it to. I was so close to her face that i could feel her breathing. Her steady breathing.

As our lips connected i forgot about my surroundings, even time. How long has it been. I don't care anymore not only did i win this bet, but i just got a kiss from The Rainbow Dash. The Rainbow Dash i fell in love with, who doesn't do sappy things, who i love.

Pinkie POV

What! I just lost to a bet! But i never lost a bet! PINKIE PIE NEVER LOSES! What the heck, ill just get started on those chores. I hope one of them isn't cleaning the bathroom. *Shivers*.