Chapter 23 - A penny to Trevi

Recap:

 Chloe POW:

I couldn't stop laughing but then he finally stopped.

"I hate you Chace." I said jokingly.

"Righhttt, you can't resist me babe" he said.

"Just shut up and kiss me" I said as I pulled him onto me and our lips touched gently. 

He slowly licked the bottom of my lips asking for entrance. 

THIS IS SIMPLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE :)

 Chapter 23

Chloe POW:

In the morning, I was awoken by the sun rays hitting my face softly. I gently opened my eyes and glanced at Chace. My body was wrapped around his with only a blanket covering us. Last night, was the most special night of my life because it was with Chace. He was extremely gentle with me and I felt fragile. The way he kissed my neck and my body, sent sparks off inside me. 

You know, the night was totally different from what my popular friends used to say. They used to think of sex as something that just happens, most of the time they just woke up drunk next to a guy and didnt care. Not for me, this night was the most special night because it was with Chace. I mean , I have known Chace for at least two/three years now (I know time flies fast, it seems like only a few months) and I still remember the first time I met him. He was cocky , he was hitting on me constantly and trying to get me in bed with him but ever since he found out who I was and we started dating, he wanted  started to take this slow and make this night to be special. How was I so lucky to deserve him ? 

------

Chace POW:

I was awoken by small kisses on my neck. I then felt her body on mine and I couldn't stop thinking about last night. She was the best I ever had, I never felt such chemistry with one person. I smiled to myself . Who knew the biggest player of Malibu could be tamed by such a cute and innocent girl. My Chloe.

"Hey beautiful." I said trying to look as cute as possible. 

"Hey bum bum." She said with a smile.

"Ohh Chloe, I knew you were dying to see my hot bum. "

"Nooo." she said as she started blushing.

I hovered over her and began to kiss her neck. We both had soo many hickies from last night , I really don't know how we will go out like this. I could tell she was getting excited and I decided to tease her a bit. I pulled away from our kiss  and just stared at her admiring her in full awe. 

"Chace your soooo meannnn" she said in a cute voice "your always teasing me!"

She was about to get off from the bed when I pulled her back. She squelead like a little three year old.

"Chloe, I have a surprise for you today. "

She was quiet.

"Aren't you going to ask me what it is?"

"Nope, you won't tell me anyway."

"How do you know?"

"Fine. Chacee where are we going?"

"You will have to wait and see." I replied teasingly.

"Ohh yaa ? " she said back teasingly as she took control and rolled me over.

She started to trace her tongue down along my abs, I was getting really excited if you know what I mean and then she jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. I immediately sprung after her but it was too late, she locked the door.