Chapter 9 - Expect the unexpected

Recap:

He looked at me "Babe , it's getting late and I wouldn't want your parents worried. Let's do this again sometime?"

I smiled, gave him a hug and left.

Chapter 9

Chloe POW:

It was Sunday morning when I was woken up by my phone.

"Hello?" I said sleepily.

"Did you just wake up? It's friggin two in the afternoon Chloe, did you forget about our movie night?" I heard Chace say.

"Two?? " Omg I glanced at the clock and it was infact two and Chace was supposed to be here 2:15. "Yeah see you in fifteen." I hung up and went to get my nerd look on. I ran downstairs and prepared some popcorn while Chasey would arrive.

I was startled and dropped all the popcorn when a hand went to my waist and someone whispered "Hey".

"ARRRGGGGGG" I screamed and when I turned around I saw it was Chace.

"Why did you scare me? How did you get in? I thought I locked the door."

"Sorry, I thought it would be fun. You should of seen your face, it was worth a million bucks."

I punched him softly and he put on a fake hurt face.

We went over to the couches and started to browse through movies.

"Chace you get three options : She's the man, John Tucker Must Die and Harry Potter."

"Wow, tough choices, how bout the first one today, the second one tomorrow and the third one the next day? That way we see all of them."

"Sure." OMG MOVIE NIGHT WITH CHASEY FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT.

I  love those three movies, they are so funny and they always cheer me up.

After a while Chace started getting tired and fell asleep on my shoulder. One of his arms flung around to my waist and held me closer to him.

He was probably dreaming about that other girl, he looked so peaceful.

"Chloe" I heard him mutter from his dream. HE IS DREAMING ABOUT ME!!

"Chloe , kiss me." OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

I leaned down to his face, knowing he was unconscious and kissed him lightly on the his cheek. That's when he opened his eyes and I started to hit panic MODE!

I thought he would scream at me but he didn't. He kissed me on the lips and pushed me down on the couch.I heard my brother locking his car. OH SHIT. I pushed him off gently ,sat down and he followed. My brother opened the door and he was with some blonde bimbo. 

"You guys look weird. Did something happen?"

"What? No. Of  course not." 

He eyed us suspiciously and walked upstairs with his bimbo.

"Listen. Chace . I didn't. I.Am.Sorry" I didn't know what to say but he leaned in and gave me another passionate kiss. My fingers ruffled in his hair and he was gently stroking my back. We pulled away breathless. 

"Chloe, don't be sorry.." He said and gave me a small peck. 

Was this guy playing the nerdy me and the real me? This is not acceptable, I cannot let this happen again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day: