Chapter 11 - Sneaking around with Mr.Perfect

Recap:

"I like you and you can't control my actions." He said while smirking. He took out the necklace from the baby blue colored box and put the necklace around my neck.

I turned around.

"You look good in anything."

"Thank you Chace." I said as I kissed him.

Chapter 11

Chloe POW:

Bang . Bang. On my door. 

"Chloe OPEN YOUR DOOR! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE YOUR BEHAVIOUR!" my dad shouted.

"Shit Chace. What do we do???" I whisphered.

I started to panic and I quickly told him "Go under my bed noww!!"

He did as I told him and I looked in the mirror to make sure I was looking dad approved and smoothed out my bed hair and covered the hicky on my neck with my shirt.

I unlocked the door and saw my dad standing there with his face all red.

"Sorry dad, I was taking a nap." I said innocently. I don't even feel bad about lying to him and sneaking around , he was so mean sometimes.

"Were going for lunch/dinner to a restaurant. Get dressed please."

I quickly locked the door and started taking off my clothes when I completely forgot Chace was still in my room. I was standing in front of my closet in my red lace bra and thongs, completely ignoring the fact that I could feel Chace stare at me.Shit. What have I got myself into?

I felt a pair of hands wrap a few inches from my bra. I could feel electricity in my body and I didn't know how to control it. His hand went down and rubbed my stomach until it reached my thong. He just left his hand an inch above it and whispered " That explains the whole sexy underwear. My sexy girl". He spun me around. He took my hands and pinned them above my head against my closet door. 

"Chace I'm too sexy for my shirt." He lauged and then pinned me harder against the closet door and glanced down at my body. I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. He leaned in closer so that our bodies were practically glued to one another. He pulled away from our kiss and looked at me hungrily "Chloe, We will finish this later tonight."

"Chasey, when?"

"I will climb up to your terrace at 11 sharp."

"But won't your aunt be worried?"

"She is on a business trip for 10 days. She won't know."

I gave him one last peck as I watched him go to the terrace. I put on a purple summer dress with small black heals.I let my hair down and put in a purple hair band. I headed downstairs.  I knew Chace would leave a few minutes after us so my parents wouldn't notice.

Man, sneaking around was so sexy .  It got me and Chace so excited.

My whole family was waiting for me in the hall and then we headed to our family car. My dad bought a black Bentley Continnental GT for family trips, which we don't go on often since my parents always go on business trips. I mean they love us but when there's business then there's business. 

We arrived at a beautiful restaurant overlooking the entire city of Malibu. The waiter took us to a private booth and took our orders. 

"So Chloe sweetheart, you have been distant lately tell me how is school." My mom asked.

"Umm, it's ok I guess. Me and Chace are basically partners for the whole semester and it is really hard to work on assignments since I am grounded so my marks will probably drop." I said trying to look like I don't care. I doubt they knew that the semester was almost over.

"Your marks are important Chloe. After all , to get into Oxford or Harvard you need outstanding marks" my dad said.

"Yea well I am trying and it's not really my fault."

"It is your fault Chloe, you were the one who chose to kiss guys in our swimming pool." he said harshly. My brother snorted and was giggling so I decided to wipe that laugh off his face. I kicked him in the shin and he stopped smiling and gave me a death glare. I just smiled back angelically.

"Dad, please can you un-ground me?" I gave him puppy dog eyes. 

"Maybe if you are good for a month then I will consider it."

"OMG thank youu!!" I gave him a hug.

We chatted happily while we ate our food. I had a great time especially since we don't have much time to bond together. My parents are really caring and nice but they have to be strict and harsh sometimes. They want to raise me so I can continue the family business and have a good future. I really loved them even though we had some conflicts sometimes.

"So are you guys going to be home ? Any business trips?"

"Well we will be leaving in three weeks. We will be gone for three months but next month we will have a person check on you and your brother meanwhile. In the summer, we are going on a family vacation." My parents said.

"OMG really?? Where?" I asked clapping like a 5 year old.

"Surprise. We will celebrate your birthday there Chloe." My dad replied.

Yeeyy. But how will I survive without Chace? I wanted to be with him on my 18th birthday.

My dad drove us home and we arrived at 10:45. I told my parents I am tired so I went to take a quick shower before Chace showed up. I got on a pink lace nighty and waited on the terrace with a pack of chocolates in my hand. I really wanted to have fun with him and have some bonding time. I looked at my phone 10:59. Then next thing you know the clock hit 11 and when I looked up I saw Chace sitting on the railing.

"Wow talk about timing Chasey" I giggled.

"I wouldn't miss a minute if it is linked to you in any way cutie." he said as he pulled me into a kiss. His kisses are intoxicating, it takes my breath away.

I whispered "Chace you are my drug".

Next thing you know he was sucking on my neck giving me a love bite and I couldn't help but moan.

Damn. He's gooood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded: August 10th, 2011