Chapter 4 - Cleaning out the closet

Recap:

I got home and took a long warm shower and laid on my bed.  My room was nice but it needed some redecorating, I guess I will take care of that tomorrow along with my wardrobe. I couldn't help but think about the handsome guy I saw today. What was his name? How old is he? Does he have a girlfriend? Does he like you? Wow. I couldn't stop myself from wondering and I kind of sound like a stalker... Ew. I don't like stalkers. I usually dont fall for guys like him but there was something in his eyes that drove me into not being able to stop thinking about him.

And then I slowly drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 

Chloe POW:

I woke up the next morning with sun shining in my face, graciously waking me from my sleep. I smuggled my face into the pillow and enjoyed the cool fabric on my face. I flip my pillow to the cold side, OH yes I'm a freak but you figured that out earlier. =)

I realized today I will go shopping to LA.

I made my bed and went to the bathroom. I blasted music in the IHome docking station while I cleansed my face, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, the normal ritual. I went downstairs grabbed some milk and heated it in the microvave for 1 minute and 5 seconds, then poured some Nesquick cereal over that. I went upstairs to my room and went to the terrace where I peacefully enjoyed my breakfast. I closed my eyes and listened to waves wash over the shores, it was absolutely magnificent. I went back to my room , applied some Denim blue eye liner to my eyes which makes them stand out more along with a little bit of mascara. I straightened my bangs but I left the rest of my hair a little messy. I prefer it that way. Sometimes it's straight , sometimes it's wavy depending on how I let it dry. I went to my closet and picked out a white strappy dress. The fabric had little flowers cut out , creating a cool design. The dress was tight around my chest but below my chest was flowy and reached right above my knees. Hm what shoes should I wear with that. I chose white mini heals after all I am only going to be 17 and I can't go walking around in 6 inch stilettoes. I grabbed my purse , put on some Victoria Secret Pinked Lemon lip gloss and called the taxi.

When I arrived at the mall , I got eye raped by many guys but that would soon change. I need a little break from them, after all I could always just change back to my look old look any day . I entered some unfamiliar stores and bought a lot of clothes and shoes like converse , ripped skinny jeans , hoodies, boring collar shirts, ties, plaid skirts, boring shirts to minimize cleavage. I bought the coolest shirt though , it was red and said "We nerds shall rule the world because you cannot kill something that already has no life". It was my favorite shirt so far.  I also got fake blue braces. How cool is that? The last thing on my list was to buy nerdy glasses, I obviously don't need glasses because my vision is perfect. But I need to cover my eyes so people think I am really nerdy. I bought huge glasses with thick black frames however the glass was fake, I don't want to ruin my vision by buying real glasses.

After 4 hours of shopping and trying on clothes after clothes, I decided that I had all the outfits I need  for most of the school year. YEEY I'M DONE!

Easy , Breezy, Chloe Girl.

I went home with dozens of bags and hurried to my room to try to find my new "image". 

I looked in the mirror and one thing came to my mind. TOTAL NERD, no one will recognize me!! I did some photo shoots for magazines and sometimes people recognized me but not anymore , Im finally different, myself.

Malibu High will never know what hit it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded: August 5th, 2011