Chapter 22 - Confessions

Recap:

 Chloe POW:

He pulled me closer to him and slowly started to kiss my neck in small circles. I felt as if I was an ex crack addict who just smelled some crack. Well that's a bad comparison but I was literally in heaven. My breathing picked up as he started to kiss down to my chest. He was soooooooo good but then he stopped. I was actually quite disappointed. Was I getting my period or something? First I don't want to kiss him and now I am like dying to taste him again.  He brought his face closer to mine and gently kissed me. My drug was back. What have I gotten myself into? It seemed as if I wasn't able to control my body anymore. I immediately deepened the kiss and pushed him into the wall. Our kiss started to get more and more furious and wild. We were both breathing loudly and trying to taste one another as much as possible.

 Chapter 22

Chloe POW:

After what seemed like ages, me and Chace were still kissing. Neither wanted to break the kiss. It was magical. I know I sound really cheesy but his kisses were intoxicating. I loved him so much. Ugh Shut up Chloe, you can't love him!!! I tried so hard to convince myself that I didn't but deep inside I knew that I wasn't fooling my heart. Deep inside still loved him.

"Flight 221 to Rome is now ready to board." 

Chace broke the kiss hesitantly and looked me in the eyes with his deep blue ones.

My face started to lean closer to his, I closed my eyes. I needed him so much. I was expecting our lips to touch but that didn't happen. I opened my eyes and saw him smirking.

"So, first you say you dont want to kiss me and now you can't get enough? " he said while wiggling his eyebrows. 

I quickly turned around and I instantly began to blush.

Just then, his hands gently wrapped around my stomach. Chace pulled me closer into him and put my hair to the side. He placed soft kisses on my neck. I left a little gasp.

"Chloe , we need to talk." he said.

Nervousness filled inside of me.

"Final call for passengers of Flight 221 to Rome."

"We will talk later , ok?" He asked.  

I simply nodded.

Quickly Chace grabbed my hand , unlocked the door and peeked to see if there were any females in the washroom. He pulled me quickly but I couldnt keep up. He abruptly stopped.

"Hop on." He said as he squatted.

I hesitated a little but then I wrapped my hands and arms around him. He was running with me on his back to the boarding station. Thankfully we didnt have any luggage.

We made it just in time. Chace quickly gave her the tickets and soon enough we were on the plane.

"Chace, why were going to Rome?" I asked

"I have a surprise."

I decided not to ask him what it was, either way, he would never tell me.

Chace bought first class as always and we had huge leather recliners next to each other. 

I got into mine and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-------

Chace POW:

I saw Chloe sleeping angelically. She looked so beautiful and so peaceful. Worry free even. 

There is one thing I couldn't stop thinking about.