Chapter 15 - To do or not to do...

Hey guys, before you read the chap I really would be happy if you read this first.

This chapter is kind of sad and some of you might not like it. But don't worry , it will get better and better so keep reading.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

 After 2 hours of sulking in my car and driving around I decided to be confident and not worry my parents. I shouldn't tell anyone what happened. I called my parents and let them know that I am really sick of home and school and that I need a week of vacation. They made a reservation for me at a hotel in LA since I didn't have any credit cards with me. I went up to the hotel room, took a long hot shower and went to lay in bed. I ordered some alcohol and chocolates. I don't drink but I need to relax somehow, get my mind off things. Chace tried to call me a few times but I ignored his calls. I also saw that I had a few texts from him asking if I was ok and why I wasn't in school. I just turned off my cell. I mean I know that I am being stupid not telling anyone but I really want to forget about it. I slept like a baby after having 5 shots of vodka. Should I leave Chace? What if he wanted to do that with me and I refused?

Chapter 15

Chace POW:

Is everything ok with Chloe? I am FREAKING OUT!! IT has been two days since I have seen her. She didn't attend school, answer my calls or anyone's for that matter. I even met her best friends at lunch and asked them to call her but nada. I went over to her house to see if she was there, she wasn't. 

What did we do to her?

I even approached Cody to see if he has seen her.

"Cody, where is Chloe? What happened to her?"

"Chace, I-- don't kno--w. She isn't home, she doesn't answer my calls, she didn't leave a note. When I went to her room there was a huge mess. A lamp and a pepper spray were on the floor." he said worriedly.

Chloe POW:

I need family right now. I decided to message Cody and told him to come see me at my hotel emphasizing ALONE. He was really worried about me, I knew he cared for me it's just that he never showed it. He isn't that type of a guy, he hides his emotions most of the time.

I decided to shower until he arrived and went back to my bed.

After ten minutes, I heard knocking on the door. I peeped through the hole and saw it was my bro. I unlocked the door and went to my bed. He walked in all worried and ran towards me. 

"CHLOE WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? I HAVE BEEN SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! WHY DO YOU HAVE A TON OF ALCOHOL IN HERE? WHAT THE HELL!!!" he shouted.

"I--" and instantly I broke down and started crying. I have never been so vulnerable around my brother.

He came closer to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Tell me what happened." he said softly.

I explained everything to him with a few sobs and he was really shocked.

"CHLOE, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? I WOULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THAT DOUCHE! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL CHACE? DID YOU TELL MOM AND DAD?" he said.

I just shook my head "I was scared and needed time to calm down."

This was the first time me and my brother had a decent conversation. We talked through the whole night and he urged me to go to school but I was really scared to go back to our house. Cody promised me that he would be home every day from the time I got home from school till the time I went to school. He would just have to bring girls over to our house. EW.