Chapter 6 - The encounter with Mr.Player

Recap:

I came home and decided to go to the beach. I put away my braces and glasses and got out my black bikini. I quickly combed my hair and let it down. I decided that it would be great to buy  a surfboard. I went to the surf store and picked out the coolest one.It was light blue with a black palm tree on it.  I was walking on the beach when I looked up at the wooden white patio above me. I saw him wearing blue shorts with a white stripe on the side. Oh no, he saw me. I quickly started walking,  faster and faster, I don't want to see him. But I heard footsteps close behind me. Oh crap. I can't run with a huge surfboard. He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, his face inches from mine. My breathing picked up as he leaned closer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Chloe POW:

"You're beautiful" he said to me.

"Mhmm." I mumbled as I walked away.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I replied. Jerk. Player. Smooth talker. Ignorant. Selfish. Douchebag.

"Can you surf?" he said.

"Um nope" popping the p and looking away.

"I can teach you. Come here next Friday." he said.

"Whatever." and I walked away.

Phew. That was close, we almost kissed. I never go around getting that close to strangers.

Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday. Damn it's stuck in my head.

The next day:

I came home from school waiting for Chace to arrive so we can work on our project together. I was really nervous not only about him coming here but also the "surfing date" that would be happening in a week. I thought to myself that I wouldnt go because he has a girlfriend and he is such a player. But when you are so attracted to a guy, sometimes your heart takes over. I still can't stop thinking about him and I really want to go on that surf date even though inside I know I will get hurt. Young love is always reckless.

I heard the doorbell ring and walked downstairs.

"Hey Cody, good to see you man." and they did the guy handshake where they pat each other's backs.

"So Chace, let's get started shall we?" I asked.

My brother replied "That's what she said " and winked. 

GOD PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM!!

I gave him the dirtiest look and stormed out.

I went upstairs and sat on my bed while I waited for Chace to unpack his backpack. I was too lazy to get up so I asked Chace to get me a pen from my drawer. Chace just stood there glaring into my stationary drawer. What was in there?? I saw him pull out a red lacy bra and red lacy thongs. He looked at me in shock. I got up and quickly grabbed them and ran to my brother's bedroom. Chace was close behind me because I heard his footsteps. I opened the door to reveal my brother laughing on the floor.

"OH, THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DEAD!!!" I ran after him and tackled him to the floor. I grabbed the bra and started to smack him in the face with it.

"That's what you get for being an ass."

whack.

"That's what you get for being an annoying brother."

whack.

Now I was going for the kill. 

 I kicked my brother in his "manhood" and he laid there in pain.

"Never mess with me, don't underestimate me just because I am a girl , I will always be better than you . Just remember that you idiot."

He managed to get out words but the only words I could make out were "You...groan.. will .. groan... PAY FOR--aHHhhh-THIS!"

"What eves." I threw my bra and thongs at him and stormed back to my room with Chace following close behind, I could hear him giggling but when I turned around he had a serious face on.

"I never knew that you wear things like that " he said looking at me while smirking.

What do you even reply to that?

"Well I do. Let's start on the project."

"What other things do you do?" he smirked while he whiggled his eyebrows.

"Will you ever get over the fact that I wear sexy underwear?"

"Noo, not really" he said. "I never knew nerdy girls were into that type of stuff. "

ugh. guys only think with one body part and you know which one I am talking about.

After that , we finished our English assignment and decided to chill.

We talked and watched Scooby Doo one of my favourite childhood cartoons. We really hit it off. He was a really nice guy but he was a player and I knew it. But what could it matter , it's not like we would ever end up together.

 *Be careful what you wish for *

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded: August 6th, 2011