31

Rose POV:

Giselle and I have spent so much time together recently, it's been great. Nothing between us has changed from before when we were just friends to now when we are dating. We still act as we always have before but now there's a lot more intimacy.

Currently, I was in english and staring at the back of Giselle's head. Our english teacher gave us a new seating chart. He had no reason behind it other than "I felt like it." Our old sitting chart, in my opinion, was fine. There weren't many disruptions during class, but now I figure that's all going to change. So, thanks to him, I'm now in the far back corner of the room while Giselle is up front. The best part about this all is that Cara is sitting right next to Giselle.

I watched as Cara leaned over in her seat to whisper something to Giselle. Her hand was resting on the back of Giselle's chair. My jaw clenched and I was glaring at the back of Cara's head now. I could tell Giselle was laughing at whatever Cara had just whispered to her because her body was shaking a little.

"Claire, everything alright?" I heard Tristan whisper. Thankfully, the teacher placed Tristan beside me because "I could help translate for Tristan." Although, there is no need for that since Tristan can speak english fluently.

"Everything is fine," I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Really? You look like you're either about to kill someone or like you have a case of explosive diarrhea and you're trying really hard to hold it in."

I looked over at Tristan's smiling face and shot him a look telling him to shut up.

A loud laugh came from the front of the room. I knew that adorable laugh, I loved that laugh and the person it came from. The teacher stopped talking and looked at Giselle with an annoyed look painted over his face, "find something funny, Ms. Fenty."

Giselle shook her head but a few giggles escaped her lips, "no, sir."

"Are you sure? It seems to be pretty funny. Why don't you share it with the class, I'm sure we all could use a good laugh," he said.

She shook her head more and no longer laughing said, "I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again."

"It better not," with that the teacher continued on with the lesson.

As I shot daggers at the back of the blonde's head, an idea came into my own.

"Tristan, tu pourraism'accorderunefaveur?" I whispered.

Tristan hesitantly whispered back, "bien sûr."

"Que pense-tu de Cara?"

"La fille à côté de Giselle," I responded.

Translation: "Tristan, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"What do you think of Cara?"

"Who?"

"The girl next to Giselle."

His eyes scanned over the room before they landed on Cara. His lips parted slightly, then he ran his tongue over them. Watching his actions disgusted me. Don't get me wrong, Tristan is very attractive. Girls love his short brown ruffled hair and piercing blue eyes. Sometimes when we were out in public I'd find men and women staring at him. He was strong and anyone could tell by just looking at his built figure. He was eye candy. Yet, I wasn't in the slightest attracted to him; woah, I'm so gay.

"Hot, very hot," he answered.

My lips spread into a wide smile not at the thought that he found her attractive but because my plan could work out.