21

Song above is "Head Over Boots" by Jon Pardi.

Rose POV:

Two weeks have passed since Giselle and I began dating. We haven't gone public yet. The only person that knows is Kai. I don't have a problem with people knowing about me and Giselle, but I slightly fear that this information will somehow make its way to France and stir up a lot of drama.

Giselle wants to wait to come out until she tells her mom that we're dating. She suggested that I should tell my mom, but I don't think she realizes that if I do there will be serious consequences. My mom would probably send me back to France.

I rolled out of bed and prepared for the school. First, I texted my girlfriend good morning. It was weird saying that. I, Claire Lenoir am dating a girl.  I have a girlfriend. I have a smoking hot girlfriend. The thought of Giselle puts a smile on my face. I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to resist her at school. I hope she tells her mom soon, that way I'll be able to kiss and hug her whenever and wherever I want, but I won't rush her. I understand that coming out isn't always an easy thing to do.

I took a fast shower and changed into a pink T-shirt and black skinny jeans. I checked my phone to see that I had an unread text message from Giselle.

"Good morning, Rosey," Every time she calls me Rosey it makes the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

We texted back and forth until I saw her at school that morning. I was waiting for her by her locker as people passed by and greeted me.

I saw her come down the hallway. She looked like she had just emerged from Heaven as the sunlight that was let through from the glass door entrance gave her an orange-yellow aura.

I pulled her into a hug once she reached her locker. Her arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer. Her breasts were pressed against mine. They molded perfectly. She let out a small sigh and rested her head on my shoulder. Like always, she smelt like flowers. I took a deep breath, inhaling her scent.

She chuckled and kept her hold on me, "did you just sniff me?"

"I can't help it. You smell amazing," I took another deep breath.

"You know, that tends to happen when you take showers," she replied sarcastically and gave me a cheeky smile. She released me and opened her locker. My body missed the warmth of hers. I watched her as she began putting books in her locker and I leaned against the locker next to hers.

"Hey, Claire," a familiar voice that I've come to loath said.

"Hi, Matt," I replied, tightly.

"Can we talk?" He asked me. Giselle suddenly seemed really focused on shoving her books into her locker.

"I'm a little busy right now, Matt."

"Please, Claire," he pleaded.

Giselle shut her locker and gave me a nod, "it's okay, Rose. Go ahead, I'll meet you in class." She smiled softly and walked off.

"Matt-" I started, but he interrupted me.

"Claire, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have reacted that way. I shouldn't have confessed my feelings to you like that. I'm the worlds biggest asshole and I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I can't stand knowing that you hate me. Please, I'm so sorry. I'll do whatever it takes to be your friend again," he rushed. I've never seen Matt so weak, he usually only shows his tough guy exterior. For a second, I felt sorry for him, then I remembered the chain of events he triggered after he kissed me.

However, my father always told me to forgive those who have done me wrong, but to never forget what they've done. He said that it's an important strategy that I will need to master for when I become Queen. Plus, Matt and I have the same friend group so it would be hard to continue to ignore him if I see him every day. It's easier if we move on.

French Beauty (gxg)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara