29

Check out the song above. It's a cover of "Tennessee Whiskey" sung by Clark Beckham and Madison Ryann. It's really good and you guys should suscribe to her youtube "Madison Ryann." I love her and I kind of want to write another story with her in it...

Giselle POV:

Rose and I were snuggled together on my bed while watching a movie that played from my laptop. My head rested on her lap as she rested her back against my the headboard on my bed. I almost fell asleep from the calming feeling of her delicate fingers massaging my head.

After our shower we had gone downstairs to eat the spaghetti that my mom had cooked. I was content in this moment; I was fed and had the love of my life right next to me. Plus, I was feeling better since I had recovered from my panic attack. I have never gotten them before in my life so it's odd that I've had two occur a short time apart from one another.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Roses velvet voice broke my thoughts.

"You," I flirted.

"Really?" She smiled

"No," I jokingly said. Her hand that had been previosuly playing in my hair now snuck down to my butt where she gave it a light pinch.

"Hey!" I shouted and got a cheeky smile in return.

"Sorry. I guess my hand has a mind of its own," she shrugged with the smile still painted on her face.

"Does it?" My own lips pulled to form a smile.

She nodded, "it's just so hard to control." I felt her hand pinch my butt again.

"Rose, if you pinch my ass one more time I'm gonna-"

"You're gonna what?" She taunted.

"I-I'm... You don't wanna know," I said not being able to think of anything to say.

"Oh really? Is that a threat?"

I shrugged my shoulders in response.

Her hand rested atop my rear. She rose her eyebrow in a challenging manner and I felt her hand move slightly.

"Claire Rose Lenoir, don't do it."

Right as I said that her hand lifted off my butt and swiftly gave it a light smack.

"You're gonna get it," I laughed as I sat up.

I grabbed a pillow that was nearby and began to playfully hit Rose with it. She responded by grabbing a pillow and smacking me with it. Laughter filled the room as we swung the pillows at one another.

As I swung she took hold of my pillow that I was using to hit her with and held onto it so I couldn't swing. With her other hand that held her pillow she began to hit me with it.

"Cheater! Let go of my pillow!"I yelled at her while laughing.

She tossed her pillow to the side and pushed me down onto the bed. She got on top of me so her hands and legs pinned me down to the mattress. A wide grin covered her slightly red face as her hair fell like a curtain around it.

"Can't do anything now, can you?" She taunted while breathing heavily.

Breathing just as hard as she was,  I replied, "I think I'm the real winner here. I have a hot french girl pinning me down."

"Giselle, you can't just say shit like that. It makes me feel... things," she admitted shyly.

"Yeah," I bit my lip, "what kind of things?"

Her face scrunched up and she gasped, "not anything nasty, you pervert... I'm just happy... I'm really happy."

My heart warmed at her words.