8

Song above is "Crazy For You" by the one and only Adele.

Rose POV:

Monday morning I woke up with a smile on my face. The thought of getting to see Giselle made me happy.

I was actually happy to go to school.

I tried to dress nice for her. I wore a red sundress and black heels, because red is her favorite color. Also, I did my make, it was light, but it brought out my eyes, and I curled my hair.

Arriving at school, I waited for Giselle to arrive. While waiting Matt approached me. I hadn't talked to him since he drunkly flirted with me.

"Hey, Claire," he said then stopped and checked me out, "you look great."

"Thanks," I replied, my voice flat.

Honestly, I did not want him or anyone else to talk to me, only Giselle.

"So, um," he ran a hand through his short, black hair,"I'm sorry about the other night."

"Hmm," I wasn't paying him much attention, I was on the look out for Giselle, waiting to see her car pull into the school parking lot.

"I mean... I don't remember much about that night except for kissing you, and I apologize. I was drunk and I know that's no excuse, but I truly am sorry, Claire."

"Oh, yeah," I wish he would leave me alone, "I forgive you."

"Cool."

I wasn't looking his direction, I kept my eyes on the entrance of the parking lot. It was quiet for a few minutes, so I assumed he left.

"So, about homecoming?"

I was wrong.

"What about it," I replied to him.

Fucking finally, I saw her car enter the parking lot.

"What color is your dress going to be? You know, so I can match," he seemed a little nervous.

I completely forgot about homecoming. I was too preoccupied with Giselle and worrying about matters regarding my trip to France next month, that homecoming slipped my mind.  Homecoming is this weekend. I don't want to go with him. I only said yes because I thought I liked him, but Giselle has shown me what it's really like to have feelings for someone.

"Oh," I watched as Giselle parked her car and I started to make my way over to her, "I haven't decided yet. I'll tell you once I do."

"Okay, I'll see you later then," he said as I continued to walk to Giselle's car.

She stepped out of her car and I waved to her.

She was wearing blue, faded, ripped jeans, a white T-shirt, converses, and had her black hair pulled up into a high pony tail. Even dressed simply, she still managed to look beautiful. How could I have never noticed before? She is a goddess and I'm unbelievably blessed to be graced with her presence.

"Hi," she said once she got to me.

I saw her eyes quickly look me up and down. Unlike with Matt, I actually liked her gaze.

Seeing her made me so happy, my cheeks started to hurt from how hard I was smiling.

"Woah, you're so beautiful," she said, in a silvery voice.

"I can say the same for you."

Her cheeks were becoming red and she bit down on her lip to hide her smile, what a cutie.

"We should probably head inside," she stated.

"Sure."

We walked side by side and I fought to urge to hold her hand.