19

Song is "Where They From" by Missy Elliott ft. Pharrell.

Rose POV:

Kai had texted me her plan for our "girl's night." I had to be at her house at 10 P.M. and wear a "hot ass dress." That's all I knew about tonight. Giselle was told the same information. She was going to meet us there.

It was almost 10 so I dressed up in a black skin tight dress with red louboutins and wore red lipstick, then I headed over to Kai's house. Giselle's car was already parked in the drive way when I pulled up. Kai told me her parents were out of town so I was welcome to just walk into her house and go to her room. I made my way to her room passing the living room and saw Kai talking on the phone. I waved to her and continued on to her room.

Giselle was sitting in a chair and was applying pink lipstick. Her caramel, toned stomach was showing since she was wearing an orange crop top and matching skirt. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail covering over her stitches.

"Fichu," I muttered, as I licked my lips looking at her. She jumped a little smearing her lipstick on her face.

Translation: "Damn."

"Shit," Giselle proclaimed as she tried to wipe the lipstick off her face, "you scared me."

I took a seat on Kai's bed, "my apologies."

"Yeah, I bet you're sorry," she joked.

"If you're trying to take your lipstick off I know a method that is much more fun and requires two sets of lips," I flirted.

She giggled and looked at me through the mirror, "oh hush up."

Yesterday I had tried my best to not flirt with her or touch her because I remember how she reacted when I told her I was leaving. She looked heartbroken. I thought that if I kept my distance that she would soon adjust to the idea of me having to leave often. I don't want to leave her, but I will have to travel a lot and I don't want her to breakdown whenever I do leave. However, my idea didn't last long. I couldn't resist her. She's too cute.

I stood up and spun her chair around so she was facing me. I cupped her smooth cheeks in my hands and leaned in. Our lips connected and my legs almost gave up on me. I missed the feel of her soft, plump lips. I licked her bottom lip and slowly bit down on it and pulled back causing her to let out a little sigh. Releasing her lip I connected our lips once again. She tangled her hand in my hair and ran her fingers through it. She tasted sweet, like fruit. I explored her mouth with my tongue to get a better a taste. It was mango that I was tasting. She moaned into my mouth and suddenly sucked on my tongue. That was new, but I liked it. There was a growing tingling sensation in between my legs.

We broke the kiss slightly and tried to catch our breath.

"Wow," I said. She nodded and took a deep breath.

"Where did you learn to do that tongue thing?" I questioned.

"No where... I just did what felt right," she answered.

"Well it definitely felt right."

She smiled and pecked my lips once more. We looked at one another then her eyes focused down to my lips and she broke out giggling. Confused, I touched my lip.

"What?" I said feeling a little insecure. She was still giggling as she took my hand from my lip and gently kissed it.

"It's nothing bad, you just now have a pink mustache."

I looked in the mirror and sure enough her lipstick was coated above my upper lip.

"Let me get it for you," she got a makeup wipe and gently cleaned off the lipstick, "all better." She then fixed her own makeup and we sat down together on the bed. I played with her fingers.