30

Song for this chapter is "One Love" by Bob Marley.

Giselle POV:

"Giselle, come up to the board and answer the question," my science teacher called on me. Reluctantly, I rose from my seat and made my way to the front of the classroom to the chalkboard that had an equation written on it. A slow whistle came from the back of the room, causing me to roll my eyes. With a piece of blue chalk in my hand, I began solving the problem.

I've never really enjoyed science that much. My real interest is art. I love to paint and draw. I can spend hours at a time getting lost in whatever piece of art that I'm working on and it will only feel like a little time has passed. Although, it's very time consuming, so it's hard to find time to be able to do it.

Rose loves my artwork and has always tried to persuade me into entering an art contest. I've been tempted to but I always forget to sign up, at least that's what I tell her. In reality I'm afraid of other people seeing my work. The only ones that have seen my artwork are Niko, my mom, and Rose, well also London but it's not like she'll remember. My artwork is very personal and I tend to focus my subject on my life.

I stepped back from the board to let my teacher check the answer.

"Incorrect," he said and pointed at another student, "come up here and answer the problem."

To be honest, I did not care that I got it incorrect. I'm going to forget everything that I have learned in this class as soon as school gets out. I plopped back into my seat that was at the back of the classroom and began to mindlessly doodle in my notebook. A coughing classmate brought me back into reality. My eyes narrowed down to what I had put on the paper. I had written Rose's name and my name with her last name all over the paper. Little lopsided hearts where placed in random positions on the paper.

I'm undoubtedly in love with Rose. She's always on my mind, even when I don't notice it.

The urge to see my lover grew within me. I pulled out my phone and my fingers hovered over the keys while I thought of what to say to her. I decided to be blunt on what I wanted.

"1st floor bathroom, now." I hit send and waited for her reply.

"Yessir." She replied instantly.

Since Tristan is now her bodyguard, he was registered as a student and was put in every class that Rose has. I'm not sure what his exact orders were from Rose's father, but hopefully he won't follow Rose and wait for her outside the bathroom.

I rose my arm up and waited for the teacher to call on me.

"Yes?" He questioned as he faced towards to class with chalk in his hand.

"May I use the restroom?"

He nodded and turned back to the board behind him. My heart was racing at the thought of seeing Rose and I had to hold myself back from sprinting out of the classroom and straight to the bathroom. Once I reached my destination I checked under the stalls to see if someone was in there.

The cost was clear.

I paced around the bathroom as I waited for her. A few minutes had passed and there was no sign of Rose. I sent her a text message but got no reply. Finally, I heard the familiar noise of heels clicking down the hallway. The clicking stopped right outside the bathroom door. The door slowly pushed open to reveal an angel behind it. She had sunglasses perched atop her black hair, which was curled and fell upon her shoulders. Her sleeveless purple dress revealed a small portion of the valley between her breasts and I tore my eyes away quickly before she could catch me on the verge of drooling.