10-Suicide Squad

"Suicide squad?"

Luthor Jr. asks because he was expecting for a rebranded team his father was part of, Secret Society, Legion of Dooms etc.

"What's that?" General Eiling asks.

"It is an independent organization run under someone's directorship or rather Amanda Waller. The Suicide Squad-initiative functions as an unorthodox work release program, in which prisoners are given some black operations upon which if successful then there sentences are lowered."

Luthor Jr. speaks out.

"Yes you are right. But I didn't expect you to know because your father was once involved in one of the mission ,obviously related to your father but didn't know he knew so much in detail and was able to tell you about it"

"Ahan. But my father had a very good habit. He used to keep everything documented. Every battle, every names of friends, enemies with their biography. Everything. And how do you think I got to know S.V act?"

Luthor Jr. smiles as he replies.

"Okay enough of your old stories and all. But what now? I mean how many member's team you want? Where are they? You have to do that on time too."

"I know that Eiling."

"One second, why not use Suicide Squad as a tool to eliminate or sideline those who are against the act?"
Eiling asks in excitement, not usual of him though.

"No we can't you. If we use a bunch of criminals for our personal vendetta then there might be some Justice League followers who might be in anti- registration act supporting them, they will use this to make our chances of winning dramatically low. So no"
Luthor speaks angrily.

"I have some members in my mind. We will divide us into two and recruit them. "

"Agreed"
Both Luthor Jr. and Eiling speak at same time.

"But remember there are few in there, in Arkham who work for Batman secretly, so we must do everything without even raising a leaf."

"Its shall be done, you both carry on I have some other business to do"
Luthor Jr. leaves Amanda, Eiling and others there.

"What an arrogant person"

"Leave him Eiling, I want you to bring me them like we do, it's written there how you should be doing it. You may take him, he will help you out in prison to find them."
Amanda gives a bundle of papers to Eiling.

"You got me"

--------------------------------------------------
Cadmus Operation Chamber

"Wake up now. Enough of sleeping!!"

A bucket of water is thrown on each of the members brought in by Amanda.

"Where am I?"
Katana wakes up due to the water thrown.

"Why am I not surprised..."
Deadshot wakes up with his hand holding his head.

Last thing he remembered was standing for the prison canteen food's desert corner and then being strucked by something very hard and heavy on his head.

"So we meet again Lawton. Or should I call you Deadshot?"
Amanda coming out of the adjoining room.

A shadow closes the room where the prisoners meant for Suicide Squad were brought.

"Amanda!!! Yipeee more fun, more killing, more adventure!!!"
Harley Quin speaks in excitement twisting one of her pony with her left hand.

"Wait a second Harley. And why am I brought here? I was never there in this whatever team this is"
Edward Nygma speaks in utter frustration.