4-Gotham

Gotham City

After a regular day at office commisioner James Gordon walks out of the GCPD Precint.

"Sir. The car is ready let me drop you at your place" a junior who respected Gordon like a lot.

"Nah Nancy I am fine" He smiles placing his hand over her shoulder.

Her name was Nancy.

"You are a good kid, go home your family must be waiting. I will be walking home tonight" He said and started walking out.

"But sir..."

"Don't worry, now we don't have only Batman in Gotham, now some new fellas have also joined the party. ". He calmy explains her referring to Nightwing and Robin indirectly.

Ever since Batman had shown up when Gordon was a Detective, he already had the feeling that they need to arrest the vigilante. And when he got promoted he hoped that he will become someone whom people will look up to, when saving the city by making decisions for this city's safety.
But at that time came Nightwing and then another Robin. All of their work was done by these three in Gotham.

A message pops up.

Barbara: S.V. Act is in the air, our friends might be in trouble.

"Ahh...my girl"  He sighs.

Barbara, daughter of James Gordon.

She knew one thing,ever since Gotham vigilantes rised especially Batman, her father started to dislike him. He used to consider him the worst criminal. But still he respected Batman for his work and bravery.

And when Barbara made him accept the fact that the world needs the Batman to tackle criminals like Joker and Two-Face he started to observe his work and repecting him.

Gordon changes his way and walks crossing two alley.
Dogs barking, place stinking like a hell!

Finally he reaches the building.

He goes to the terrace, the place where the signal is kept to call for Batman.
Before signalling, he removes the cloth cover from it. The bat signal went up the sky high. Every citizen from Gotham could see that in the sky from their house.

"It has been quite a long time since you last called me"

"Ohh god!!" heart beat fastens. "Can you ever afford to meet me without scaring me once!!" Gordon speaks while calming down.

"So why did you call me up?" Batman questions by ignoring the comment.

"You know it already. But fine let me ask as a matter of formality.
You know it Batman, that what S.V. act meant for Luthor before he died. I don't know why but I guess his son is just acting like him these days"

"I know Gordon" He replies easily.

Batman turns around for a moment.

"Batman, Robin wants to meet you"

"Fine ask him to wait at house, Dick." Batman talks on his bluetooth.

"He wants to meet now Bruce"

Batman thinks for a while.

"Bring him to the distress signal spot"

He shuts the bluetooth.

"So what would you do if the act will be implemented?" Gordon asks.

While turning around.
"What do you think?" Batman smiles.

"Don't be foolish" Robin speaks from behind as he and Nightwing approach Batman and Gordon.

"You know Luthor Jr. , he will not let you go off easy. He has access to his father's all work related documents and maybe your plan which was used by Vandal Savage last time to eliminate the whole Justice League!!" Damian speaks in anger.

"I agree with the boy" Gordon speaks.

Batman looks at him unbelievingly.

"Yeah I know I might sound strange, but you know if this act comes into power then there will be people who will be against it. Just like you for example. But they are going to have a strong support. And as far as I know Captain Marvel and Superman are also on their side." Gordon pauses.

"It will be difficult for you to win."

"Common Gordon I don't think Wonder Woman will approve it, nor will Aquaman. Given the past few actions taken with them by the government. So if we get their support then it would be more than enough, don't you think?"
Dick comments confidently while leaning at the edge of tower.

"Who knows?"

"What do you mean?" Robin asks.

"See I don't know anything about these Greek gods, Sea kings, or Kryptonians. But one thing I am sure about is, my experience."

He waits to look at the trio's expression.

"See as far as I remember, you were tried to stop fighting crime by your own methods by Superman few years back"

"But that was because of Luthor Jr.'s father, because of Lex Luthor, Gordon. He had brainwashed him. It does not prove anything." Batman explains.

"Exactly Batman that's my point. Since the day that alien with some two laser emitting from eye guy...."

"Darkseid!" Robin interrupts in excitement.

Batman, Gordon and Nightwing turn to him in surprise.

"What? I have studied about all the villains who have tried causing nuisance. Like you said know your enemies" Robin explains.

Pointing at Batman.

Batman was feeling proud, his son is behaving like a leader now. He is taking his responsibilities more seriously.

"Thankyou boy. Yeah Damonic when he came to earth the second time he was able to brainwash Superman and I still remember the damage he had caused before retreating. But he was not alone, not only Lex was able to understand the science behind it but also execute it, the same to Superman!! So who knows what may happen"
Gordon pauses while explaining in a serious tone.

"I can buy to the fact that Wonder Woman and Aquaman won't support because of their respective kingdoms. But if Superman joins Captain Marvel and that Green Lantern then it would be going to be a tough job". Gordon adds the point.

Batman opens his coiled rope preparing to leave.

"Where are you going?" Nightwing asks.

"I have to meet a friend of mine" Thinks for a moment.

"You take Robin back to the Titans Tower. I will contact you in one or two days."

Bruce pointing out to Dick.

"I can go on my own!!" Robin claims in a pissed out voice.

Sure the kid must be pissed off, always treated like a child by his father.

Bruce smiles.

"Sure you can"

He flies away.

Nightwing and Robin look up in air in doubt about which friend he was talking about.

But Gordon had an idea who that friend may be.