29-Final Showdown 2

Illusion starts fighting Bizarro, but for him it was more like playing.

Illusion holds him by his head and tosses him towards Wonder Woman. Making him unconscious.

Now it was turn of the princess.

Illusion runs and stops just in front of Wonder Woman, a few inches away from her body.

"Aren't you scared princess?"

"Actually yes, because I had never tested my full strength against anyone and you would help me test it. I hope so."

"Interesting."
He smiles.

He lifts Wonder Woman's chin.

"When I take their energy and continue my search, I'll take you with me and make my and this universe's princess."

"You hear that Bruce? You better hurry up if you want."

Batman just shrugs away trying to get up inspite his injuries.

"And by the way I had rather die than be with you in this maniac mission."

She tried to put the sword in his stomach, but Illusion stops it.

"Ahh this sword of your has a very special place in your heart isn't it?"

Wonder Woman keeps trying to punch him but he keeps on siding and dodging it continuously.

"If not physically defeat you then let's defeat you psychologically first."

Illusion breaks the sword into two parts in front of Wonder Woman as she watches helplessly.

"Now how would you feel when someone who shouldn't be punished or who has not done anything wrong gets killed by your sword?"

He rotates quickly and throws the two parts of the sword at injured Bizarro.

"No! Don't do this!"
Wonder Woman tries to protect injured Bizarro.

One sword pierced his left leg and another his head.

"Haha now he's gone too."

Wonder Woman gets furious, her this avatar was never seen before, she throws her shield on him aiming at his face but Illusion catches hold off.

"How many times should I tell you, that you can't outsmart me. I am the fastest man alive in this and all the other universe."

Illusion starts hitting Wonder Woman continuously, even breaking one of her hand bracelet.
Wonder Woman tries to give him a tough fight but it was of no use.
He lifts Wonder Woman and his her back hard on his knees.

"I'll catch up with you as soon as my work gets over here. Then you whip go with me princess."

He lifts Wonder Woman by her neck and throws her beside Bizarro. Injured grievously and no energy left in her to fight she is unable to stand on her feet.
------------------------------------------------------------
"Clark.?"

"Yes Bruce, I am listening."

Batman remains quiet.

"So we have to come now. I knew this would happen. What about the members who were in the first stage?"

"Come as soon as possible with whatever your plan is. Now. Don't let him move. Flash and Kid Flash need as much time they can get."

Superman turns around to other members of the second part.
"It's our turn now. "

Superman along with other members starts charging towards Illusion.

While flying he asks Batman again through the transmitter.