20-Battle of Lanterns

"You are on the wrong side Stewart."

Green Lantern Hal speaks out as he hurls a Green Lantern ring constructed truck on him.

"And exactly how is that so Hal?"

Green Lantern stewart cutting the hurled truck on him down with his own ring constructed saw.

"You do not understand Stewart. After getting the ring we have an added responsibility on us. We forget what the people are thinking because we have stopped thinking like them. We have to think about them more of now not think like them. They are afraid of us now Stewart, if not from us then it's 'for' us."

"Hal. I think that is the reason why you are fighting against us? Because Carol is afraid for you? That you might be the next victim of people hated towards superhero?"

Green Lantern Hal does not respond.

"I guess I got my answer. But you know it Hal! You know that we can come out of any situation, we always have come out, however difficult it may be, then why not console or reassure Carol?"

"Don't talk like a stupid Stewart. You don't even know her situation! I have been steady with Carol in the relationship, with a 'normal human being', not you. You don't know how much they fear us Stewart."

"Ohh for god sake Hal! We know that since a long time. When you were not on earth we have faced it. If there are many who fear us then there also are few who love us. "

"Then why did you all not do anything?"

"We tried Hal! We tried. But more than that we try to protect them. Ask the people who hate us they have also somewhere in their heart realized that we are important for them too."

"No you have not tried. You have been in an on and off relationship with either a superhero Vixen or a Thanegerian, Shayera(Hawkgirl)...."

"Enough!"

Green Lantern Stewart interrupts Hal's sentence before even he could complete it by punching him at his face.

"You were, you are, and you will be a child always Hal!"

Green Lanterns fight with each other with a rage.

When Green Lantern Stewart is hitting Hal there is not much what Hal could do and when Green Lantern Hal hits there is not much what Stewart could do.

Both of them fight vigorously with each other in a manner going to kill each other.

"Stop it Stewart! We on first place should not be involved in this matter like Martian, Superman, Question, Huntress. Our job as being a Lantern is only to protect people and in this way we do not do our purpose at all."

"Yes it is not our job to get involved in this Hal. But when a Lantern gets involved in a matter like this then it is another Lantern's duty to stop him or her from doing this mistake!"

"So you won't give up?"

Green Lantern Stewart makes an obvious expression stating that if Hal does not give up then neither will he.

"Fine..."
Hal Jordan sighs off.

"It won't be a problem Stewart. In our planet, Earth, we would be able to find out plenty of suitable and worthy holder for your ring."

Stewart smiles back at him, then looks at his ring.

Both of them smile at each other.

Both the Lantern's were fighting at their best but none was seen to be getting an upper hand over other.

The guardians would be pissed off after realizing this, but the Lanterns, now they don't care.
Because this fight was for their moral conduct their satisfaction, their belief for what is right for the people and so neither of the both was wrong.