27- DO or Die

Vibe nods hesitantly.

Firestorm flies up to the sky near Captain Atom where the Green Lanterns trying to contain him.

"You can let it go, Captain, I'll handle it."

Captain Atom looks into Firestorm's eyes and stands back holding off the energy from his body from flowing.

Firestorm raises his hand and starts absorbing it.

"Lanterns stay away from me now."

Both Green Lanterns go away from Captain Atom and Firestorm.

"Vibe now!"

Vibe raises his hand and opens up a portal behind Firestorm.

"Oh so a guy here can open up dimension portal. Interesting."
Illusion was amazed.

Firestorm pulls himself and Captain atom into the portal and soon Vibe closes it.

Illusion looks towards Vibe and holds him by his neck.

"So let's see what you can do."

"No!"
Superman gets angry after witnessing so many loss of life in front of him

Illusion turns around to him and punches Superman hard at his face throwing him several miles behind.

"Bye Super... And yeah that punch I gave you was after running Gotham five times. So give my regards to the people out there wherever you fall."

"That's impossible! No one can punch him that hard after running just fives times of Gotham."
Flash remarks.

"Exactly! But that would have been your case not mine! I am not a mere speedster, I have lot more speed and am a hell lot powerful than you Flash."

"Just leave me down! Firestorm sacrificed himself for us! And I won't let that go in vain! I would break down your each and every internal part and break your nervous system too!"

"Oh really? You can do that to me? Let's see then."

Vibe tries to focus his energy but could do no harm to him.

"Why can't I....?"

"I thought earth-2 Harrison Wells would have taught everything to you. My nervous system at different frequency to that of yours. Now let's see what I can do."
Illusion interrupting Vibes saying.

Giganta furious that how Illusion was toying with them and killing them one by one she charges towards Illusion.

Illusion notices it even before she lifts her leg for the first run.
He raises Vibe by both his hands up on the air and rotates him vigorously and throws him on Giganta.

He throws him in such a force that the velocity with which he threw Vibe looked as if a meteor was flying.

Vibe hits Giganta directly and creates an explosion, thus sending Vibe and Giganta both through a wormhole and thus disappearing.

"No! Enough is enough! Legends!"
Black Canary shouts out.

Captain Cold, Heat Wave, Black Canary, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Atom all attack Illusion together.

"Don't do it Canary! We have to do it together."
Green Arrow tried to stop her but in vain.

Illusion then starts vibrating and running in full speed, he was running in such a full speed that he created a copy of himself to lend him a help.

"What the.... What did he do just now?"
Aquaman asks.

"He created time remnants."

"Now what?"
Aquaman asks in puzzled manner.