Italy x Reader

A Purrfect Reward

Italy x Reader

Hetalia
__________
I sit at the counter of the pet store mindlessly stacking dog biscuits into a dog biscuit tower, as one of the store's wandering cats rests comfortably in my lap.

"Yes!" I jump up and exclaim in achievement as I put the final treat on the tower. The poor ginger tabby, that was laying on my lap, bolts of in surprise and hisses at me. I start to laugh a bit and pet him.

"Sorry, Kyo." The orange cat looks up at me before running off to a different part of the store. I go back to sitting behind the desk and fiddling with the dog treats when I here the bell at the front door go off followed by someone loudly saying, "Come on Germany you said that if I ran the laps we could play with the kitties."

I look up to see two men, the stern looking one has slicked back blonde hair and light blue eyes, while the one that's excitedly pulling on the the blonde's arm has auburn hair and for some reason has his eyes shut. I stand up to greet the two men

"Hello welcome to Perfect Pets. Is there anything I could help you two with?" The energetic one hops up to me

"Yes! We are looking to play with the kitties!" I smile back at him and try to hold back a giggle.

'He is so cute.'

"Well if you'll just follow me I'll show you to where the cats like to hang out." The auburn haired man lets out a ecstatic yay before following me and dragging the blonde behind him.

"So the cats at this store wander around freely so I'm going to give you some cat treats to attract them, ok?" I say smiling at the pair and pouring cat food into their palms.

"Germany, look the kitties are coming!" He points to the wave of cats who were coming due to the food. Germany looks down and scolds him

"Italy, calm down you'll scare them." Italy immediately becomes dead silent and crouches down to feed a gray tomcat while Germany pets a black and white cat that walked up and fell asleep in his lap.

Kyo trots over and sits down next to me and I mindlessly pet him while watching the two men interact with the cats. We stay like this for a while, Germany silently petting the cat while Italy and I joyfully engage in conversation.

After about a few hours, I'm showing Italy a light brown cat with darker spots and one strange curl when Germany says they must to go now. Italy immediately get sad and cries to the taller blonde when Germany yells at him that's time to go.

I walk the pair to the front and just as there about to leave Italy suddenly turns around. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and whispers, "Thank you for letting play with the kitties, bella."

Then he walks out the front door racing after his companion leaving me in shock. I stay like that before a bit before Kyo walks up to me and meows demanding my attention. I pick up the  ginger cat and start petting him.

"Well that was interesting." I mumble with a blush.