Ja'far x Reader

Saying Thanks

Ja'far x reader

Magi
________
I finally got the chance to visit my sister from Magnostadt. My sister is Yamraiha one of the eight generals of Sindria. I am very proud of her magical talents and studied hard to be as good as her. My specialty is life magic unlike my sister who's speciality is water. I don't do a lot of fighting I mostly just heal people.

I finally arrive at the building where my sister lives.

I take a deep breath and yell "Yamraiha! I'm here!"

The door quickly bursts open with my sister grinning in the door way.

"I've been waiting all day for you (y/n)!" She says as I walk through the door way.

"I've missed you too big sis." I turn to her and say. We then spend quite a while just touring the palace and catching back up.

"So Sharrkan and I have been arguing over whether magic or swordsmanship is better-" Yamraiha rambles on until I stop her.

"That's ridiculous! Everyone knows that magic is better!" I argue and Yamraiha just laughs, "That is why you are my sister!"

Suddenly a crash interrupts our laughing causing both of us to dash to the direction that the crash ordinated from. We run up to the door and slam it open. There on the floor with a heavy bookshelf laying on top of him was a man with short white hair, pale skin, and dark eyes.

"Could you two stop staring and help me?!" He says shouting while unsuccessfully trying to escape the shelf he was trapped under.

"Sorry Ja'far! One second!" Yamraiha yells snapping out of her frozen state to run over to try to help the man. She successfully pulls the man out from under the bookshelf.

"Ja'far how did this even happen?" My sister asks hauling the man up.

"I was trying to grab one of the books on the top self when the whole thing fell on top of me." He says barley able to stand

"And who is this Yamraiha?" He asks wincing as he tries to place weight on his left leg.

"I'm (y/n), Yamraiha's younger sister, and it looks like you might have broken your leg Ja'far." I say before my sister has a chance to reply for me. He looks at me shocked by my quick judgement on his injured leg.

"I really don't have time to go to the infirmary today. Sinbad just settled a whole stack of work on me!" Ja'far complained. Yamraiha looked at me smirking

"You don't have to go to the infirmary. My sister here is skilled with healing magic! She should be able to heal that leg up real quickly!" I look at her surprised

"Big sis! I have only just graduated I've never tried this before! What if I mess up?" I whisper to her

"Then that workaholic gets some extra time off. This is good for both of you just try it!" She encourages.

"Fine." I mutter

"Yamraiha you lie Ja'far on the bed I will go grab my staff."

~ magical time skip of magicalness~

"Thanks (y/n)! It feels as good as new!" Ja'far says testing out his newly healed leg.

"No problem! It was a good chance for me to practice all the things I learned in school!" I smile and reply. Ja'far's face suddenly flushes red as he says

"(y/n) how about as a way to say thank you would you like to go out to dinner with me sometime?" I am stunned by the unexpected question but quickly reply

"I'd like that." And smile at his now brighter face.

"Well I have some work to do so how about at 7?" He asks.

"See you then!" I say then dash out of the room to tell Yamaiha what just happened.