L x Reader

Percents

L x Reader

Death Note
_______
My family has always been into baking. In fact, the bakery I work at has been in my family since my great-grandmother started it up a long long time ago. Don't get me wrong I love working here at the bakery but I'm not very good at it. I'm a major klutz and not the best at baking.

'Not the best! You almost burned the freaking place down!'

Anyway I'm planning on working here for a good amount of time no matter how much I suck at it. I opened the bakery for the day and started to put new batches of cupcakes in as I waited for customers.

*Ding*

I heard the familiar sound of the bell signaling someone's arrival into the store. A man walked in. He had shaggy black hair, black eyes with major eye bags, and was very tall.

'Would it be weird if I thought he was attractive?'

I smacked myself on the head.

'Of course it would be he looks weird and you don't even know him!'

"Hi, how can I help you?" I asked. He looked at me as if he was reading me.

'Oh god can he read my thoughts? Did he know I thought he was attractive? Is he reading my thoughts now?'

I awkwardly smiled and he changes his gaze to the cakes all around the bakery. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Can I have three strawberry cakes?" The man asked monotonously.

'Three cakes! Holy shiz! Is he having a party or something?!'

"Um ok, I only have two iced at the moment do you mind waiting a couple minutes?"

"That's fine." He sat down at one of the chairs in some weird position with his knees up to his chest.

I started to decorate the cake with icing when the oven beeped informing me that the cupcakes were done baking. I slipped in my oven mitts and pulled them out. The place I store them in to cool off is all the way by the chairs so I made my way over but being myself I tripped on one of the chairs.

'Goddammit'

I braced for the impact of the hard tiled floor but it never came. I felt slim arms around me as I heard the tray full of cupcakes crash to the ground. I looked up and the man had caught me. I quickly got out of his grip feeling a blush of embarrassment creep up my face.

"I'm so sorry!"

"You should be more careful." He said looking into my (e/c) eyes. I looked down being to embarrassed to look at him. I grabbed the cupcakes that all luckily landed back on the tray, set them to cool, and finished icing the cake.

When I finished I boxed up all the cakes.

"You can pick up your cakes now- um"

"Call me Ryuzaki"

"Ok well I'm (y/n)! Who are all these cakes for anyway?"

"For me" and with that he left the shop.

After that Ryuzaki has been coming to the shop a lot. He buys cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and just about anything. I heard the ring of the bell on the door to the bakery signaling a customer.

"Hey (y/n), can I get a strawberry cake?"

"Ya, just give me second!" I grabbed one of the strawberry cakes and headed to Ryuzaki. I was almost over to him when I made a misstep and tripped myself up. I didn't fall but maybe that would've been better. The strawberry cake flew right out of my hands and onto Ryuzaki's head. I stood for a minute completely shocked.

"Oh no! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'll go get you another cake!!" As I was about to get the cake he grabbed my arm.

"How about to apologize you go on a picnic with me?"

"Ok"

"I'll pick you up when your shift ends" then he left leaving me to work until the bakery closed

~time skip brought to you by face cake~

'Finally'

The last customer had left and I could finally switch the sign to say 'closed'.

*knock knock*

There was a knock on the door and I immediately knew who it was.

"Hey Ryuzaki!" I said opening the door. He had a blanket and a basket full of food.

"Shall we go" we headed out to a clearing near the bakery. It was surrounded by trees and wildflowers. Along with the sunset it was absolutely breathtaking.

"It's so beautiful Ryuzaki" he didn't say anything back but set down the blanket and sat on it patting the spot next to him. I sat down in the spot and started to eat the food.

After all of the food was done he pulled out one more thing. A strawberry cake.

"Are you trying to make fun of me" I pouted.

"It's not that hard" I huffed at his comment and decided to just eat the cake.

"Oh, you have some cake there (y/n)," he said as he pointed to my cheek.

"Oh really," I grabbed a napkin and tried to wipe it off,"Did I get it?"

Ryuzaki looked at me for a second.

"No"

"Oh ok. Where was it again?"

"Let me" he leaned in and licked my cheek. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks darkening their (s/c) color. We just sat for a few seconds and Ryuzaki started biting his thumb again.

"Based on your reaction, there is 92% chance you like me" I didn't know what to say, so I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

"Make that 100%"

_____a/n_____
L is amazing, he is my waifu so don't even try to fight me for him.