Gilbert Nightray x Reader

An Awkward Situation

Gilbert Nightray x Reader

Pandora Hearts

/Requested again by @LokisAsgard/
_______
~Gilbert's pov~

'This is too much work! Even Riem had to give some of Break's work to me! This is ridiculous!'

As I am work continue to do the mountainous amount of work I hear the door open.

"Here is the next pile of papers." The person walking through the doorways says then places another oversized stack of papers on my desk.

"I swear I will murder Break when I see again." I mutter without looking up. I hear the person laugh and I look up to see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) and (e/c) eyes.

"When you see him give him a punch for me too. He has me doing extra work too." She says smiling a little causing me to blush and look down at my papers.

"Well, see you later Gil! I've got to get those papers done too!" She says as she leaves my office. I quickly start scribbling on my papers trying to ignore the embarrassment I am feeling. I hear the door open up again and I look up and say

"(y/n), I thought you still had-"

"Gil I thought we could head out to town- Oh wait, did you say (y/n)?" The blonde emerald eyed boy asks.

"Yeah she was just in here to drop of some more papers." I respond looking at Oz curiously as he suddenly gets a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Oh I just remembered I have to do something for Alice! Bye Gil!" Oz says then practically skips out of the room.

"What is up with him? Well, I don't have time I have over 200 more papers to go through." I say to myself.

------------

Oz didn't exactly tell me why he needed me specifically but he told me that there was something he wanted fixed. I walked all the way to his room and creaked open the door.

"Oz, what was it you needed me to fix?" I questioned him as I fully opened the door to see a certain (h/c) haired girl.

"Oh, I need you to fix the light on the ceiling, and I brought (y/n) to help hold the ladder for you!" Oz replied smiling surprisingly almost happier than usual.

"Well, ok." I climbed up to the first step of the ladder and felt it wobble a small bit. Worried, I looked down to (y/n) to see her carefully holding up the ladder. She looked up from the ladder and smiled widely at me. I could feel my cheeks burn with a red blush. Right as I am about to take another step up the ladder gets bumped and I lose my balance. The last thing I saw before I feel was the grin of my master.

I put out my arms to catch myself. With a thud I landed on the ground but it was a lot softer than I thought.

'Wait...'

I looked down to see I fell on top of (y/n).

"Oh no! (Y/n) are you ok?! Did I hurt you!?" She didn't respond and it didn't even seem like she heard me but I could see her looking down slightly. When I followed her gaze I saw my outstretched arms landed on ... well ... her chest area. I blushed fifty shades of red before I pulled my hands away and stood up.

"(Y/n), I'm so, so sorry!" She simply stood up and sent me the most beautiful smile.

"It's fine." And with that she left me a blushing mess.

"So I was right."

"What did you say, Oz?"

"Oh, nothing"