Laito Sakamaki x Reader

My Turn

Laito Sakamaki x Reader

Diabolik Lovers

/sorry about the hella long waits on requests but requested by @DeidaraKitty/
___________
I get out of the taxi and approach the immense mansion that I was sent to. My church sent me out to here for some reason that I didn't quite catch, and I can't think of why they would send me. I'm not exactly your most religious person after all.

I brush any visible dirt off my (f/c) top and ripped jeans. (Y/n) (L/n) would never go anywhere without looking drop dead gorgeous.

I take out the mirror that lives in my purse to make sure my (h/l) (h/c) hair is perfect. I fluff it up to make it look just how I want it to and return the mirror back.

'Well, let's get this over with.' I mumble to myself in my thoughts. I push open the doors to the mansion and am faced with an eerily empty and quiet room. I carefully take a few steps into the place when the doors shut behind me.

'Just great.' I go back to open the doors to find that they're locked.

'This is exactly what I need right now! To be placed in a cliche horror movie scenario! What are there going to be scary monsters here too?' I walk around a bit more calling out for absolutely anyone who could be in this place. Eventually, I come across a guy laying stretched out on a couch seemingly asleep listening to music.

"Excuse me?" I ask trying to get his attention. I try a few more times but with no luck. I walk up to him and pull his earbuds out.

"Do you mind telling me what the hell is going on here!?" The man slowly opens his eyes and faster then I could process I'm pinned against the wall by my neck.

"Don't do that again." He says in a low quiet voice. Just as I'm about to black out, my vision going blurry, as I hear another voice.

"Shu, your not going to kill her before I get a chance to play with her are you?" I immediately get dropped to the floor and I gasp for breath, my sight slowly returning to normal.

"She's all yours Laito." The man I now know is named Shu says and walks off. The man replacing him named Laito has shoulder length, kinda red hair, and a very fashionable hat.

"Well, let's see what Shu left me." He says with what I believe to be a sadistic smile, causing me to flinch back in fear. The man bends down to my level and looks me over. I start to shake out of fear.

'What the hell is going on here! This isn't normal!'

"Calm down my little bitch I'm not going to do anything serious, right now at least." I stop my shaking and look him in the eyes. For being so scary I'm surprised to find his eyes are a beautiful green, they seemed almost calming to me.

"That's better." He says as he leans towards me.

"Your blood smells delightful." I start to panic again.

'What the hell is that supposed to mean!' He places one hand on my midsection and the one is cupping my face

"Don't worry little bitch." He says as he bits my neck. I can feel his teeth tear holes in my (s/c) neck as tears form at the corners of my eyes from the pain.

'Please tell me this isn't happening! This can't be real!' He applies more force pressing me up against the wall even harder. He pulls back with a drunken lustful look in his eyes.

"You, my little bitch, are going to be all mine."