Kotarou Fuuma x Reader

Goodnight

Kotarou Fuuma x Reader

Nabari No Ou

/Requested by @PokeRavens4 /
__________
~(y/n) POV~

I search through the large extensive shelves of one of our villages' libraries. I find the text that I am looking for and stack it on top of the tall tower of books I have already collected. Heading out of the library I feel the humidity of the fog that hides our village. I also feel my (h/l) (h/c) hair begin to frizz up again as I lightly brush my fingers through it.

Walking through the mazes of houses, I finally reach my own. I try balancing the books on one of my arms while searching through my pockets for my keys. After fumbling around in my pockets for a few minutes, I finally find the cold metal of the keys. My balancing tower of books decided to fall from my grasp onto the muddy ground below.

"You've got to be kidding." I grumble pulling my keys out and unlocking the door before bending over to pick up the dirty books, hoping they weren't too damaged.

"You ought to be more careful (y/n)." I hear behind me as I place two more books inside the house. I turn around to see Kotarou Fuuma the leader of my village and also my boyfriend.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help me before all this precious information is lost?" I snap back at him using his obsession over knowledge against him.

"It's not much loss to me. I already read those." He smirks with his eyes closed behind his glasses. I glare at him, annoyed, as I collect the last of the books and place them inside the house.

"I have half a mind to lock you out." I mutter under my breath but, making sure it was still loud enough for him to hear.

"I know all the hidden ways into the house remember?" He says the smirk never leaving his face. I immediately think back to all the times that I went through with that threat and he still appeared inside the house.

"How do you even know about those? Even I didn't know about them till you started sneaking in." He just winks in my direction and sits down on the couch. I grab one of the books and begin to try to clean it off.

We sit in stark silence for the few minutes. Me trying to fix the books, and him probably reading. I turn around to grab the next book in my pile only to see the four-eyed ninja working to clean off one of the books I dropped. I say nothing and grab my next book. We both work for hours and I start to drift in and out of reality. My vision slowly blurring.

'I wouldn't hurt to just rest my eyes for a little bit.'

~Kotarou Fuuma's POV~

'She really needs to be more careful.' I shut the last book and look over to (y/n). She is collapsed asleep on the desk she was working at.

"She looks so calm when she sleeps." I whisper to myself while smiling. I pick up a blanket that was on the couch and gently place it over her.

"Good night."

______a/n_____
I don't think there is anyway I can apologize enough for the neglect to this book. It's just I've had writers block and the new school years hasn't helped. I know this one is short but I tried. I'll work harder next time.
I PROMISE!!!