Important Information ☠

hey y'allllllll 👋🏽

Comment '😭' or just a sad face here if you genuinely did cry at the end of the last chapter💦

Yeah that was pretty intense. But anyways, loads of people have been asking questions and making predictions so I thought I would 'somewhat' clear things up without giving away too many details.

💣 I'm pretty sure you guys have already read the chapter labelled 'sequel info' (if you haven't check it out now), and in that I talk about the sequel having a good ending with Harry and Scarlett happily married with babies. Yes it's a spoiler, but a necessary one to be honest. SO CONNECT THE DOTS AND FIGURE IT OUT, I AIN'T LYING ABOUT THIS!

💣 also another thing people have been asking, the USB that was handed over to Andrei was indeed not the actual Gods Eye USB. It was a normal one. The Organization ain't stupid. But yeah Harry just never mentioned that lol.

💣But anywaysssss, please don't ask me anymore questions about whether Scarlett is alive or not. I just don't want to say anything. I've given you a hint and if you really wanna know, there's foreshadowing of the sequel in Chapter 56 and also Chapter 48-49.

💣✖️💣✖️Comment if you have any ideas on what will happen in the sequel. If you have any questions on the sequel please don't hesitate to ask, but keep it in mind that if it's a question that requires a spoiler of the sequel; I won't answer it :))))

💣Another thing, I was thinking of doing some sort of Q/A on this book. So please feel free to ask me questions about Kill & Run, not the sequel ahah. I'll post it up after this a/n thing.

Comment the questions here 👈🏾👈🏾👈🏾👈🏾

Here's a couple of questions for y'all to answer now that Kill & Run is officially finished:

What's your favorite scene?

Who's your favorite character and why?

Who's your least favorite character and why?

Is there a certain character you'd like to see more of in the sequel? If so who?

What are you hoping to see more of in the sequel? Such as action scenes, poc characters and etc.

If there was something you could've changed about this book what would it be?

Aaaaaaaand that's about it! The last thing I'll be posting is the Q/A and then the book will be completed.

Thank you for all your support you beautiful wonderful people. It means the world to me that y'all love the book and take the time and effort to comment and vote and spread the word. I love every single one of you from the bottom of my heart, even though y'all hate me for the ending lol. YOU GUYS ARE ALL MY BEST BUNNIES 🐰🐰

Until we meet again...