052☠

Harlett or Hendall?

Harlett for life 🙌🏽

UPDATED CUZ 88K VIEWS AND I'T'S 2016! HAPPY NEW YEAR BABES 🎉🎉

Movie 🎥 Skyfall (2012)

Happy Reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️

H A R R Y 🔫

The date had been going extremely well. I had taken Scarlett to The Peppermill Restaurant and Fireside Lounge. It was a decent place, had excellent drinks and food, the atmosphere was fantastic, I felt like Scarlett was really enjoying herself. That was good, because she truly deserved it, after all the shit I put her through. We had just had dinner and were now hanging around the bar. Dinner was lovely to be honest, Scarlett was really talkative tonight, which helped because I was nervous as fuck about this whole 'first date' thing.

She talked mostly about her old memories and her worst first dates, telling me about how this was the best date she'd ever been on. I thought she was saying that just to make me feel better, but she actually reassured me that it was the truth. She even got me to open up a little about my backstory, even though there wasn't much. But I did tell her about how her father was the one who taught me to shave, and how to develop my talent to charm practically any girl. It made her happy, listening to how well her father and I bonded. I suppose if he were still alive, she assumed he would be happy she met me.

That was what went on throughout the whole of dinner. After that, Scarlett suggested we hang around the bar, mainly because she wanted to drink and dance. I said go for it, I was driving tonight so I didn't drink any alcohol, plus alcohol made me do some really fucked up shit whenever I consumed it.

I relaxed on my bar stool, my back against the counter with my elbows perched on it. My eyes were locked onto Scarlett's figure, which was dancing drunkenly on the dance floor. There was no doubt that the way she was dancing would be considered provocative and certainly attracted many gazes, mostly from males. But nobody approached her, already knowing that I had claimed her just by keeping my eyes locked onto her. I was that powerful. I rarely came here often though, sometimes just to visit an old friend who worked as a bartender here.

A lazy smile tugged at my lips at the sight of Scarlett dancing. It wasn't amusing; it was fucking hot. The way her hips swayed rhythmically to the beat of the music had my head spinning. Her hands moved in the air as she threw her head back, living in the moment.

I knew she was doing all of this to tease me, just to get back at me for what I did that time I first touched her. I had to admit she was doing a fine job at just that. Throughout the whole night, she'd always make eye contact with those alluring dark irises of hers. She teased me with gentle and coy touches, driving me insane every time her hand would 'accidentally' brush against my crotch. Her being drunk helped her to be confident and extra sexy tonight, which obviously helped her with her malicious plan to arouse me and leave me fucking hard after that. I knew what her intentions were, and I should know to catch her out on them, but I was losing my self-control.

"A Black Russian babe, extra vodka too," A woman right beside me spoke up loudly, as if she was trying to get my attention while ordering.

I snapped my head towards her, my eyes unconsciously glancing at her, before darting back up to meet her gaze. She was Hispanic, with long dark hair, strong brows and seductive irises. Her thick lips curved into a smirk when she noticed me staring at me, twisting her curvy figure to face me. My eyes only gazed at hers for a few seconds, before flitting back to Scarlett, who was now dancing with a curly-haired girl. They seemed to be having fun, in a non-lesbian way, so I decided not to intervene and just continue watching Scarlett.