006☠

That's Seth y'all. Played by the wonderful James Franco!

Movie 🎥 The Bourne Legacy

[WARNING: MATURE CONTENT]

Happy Reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

*Nightmare

I was back in my house. The whole place was dark except for the moonlight that had shone through the windows. It was quiet, all quiet except for my heavy breathing and a...dripping noise? Like there was water dripping. I walked through the house cautiously and slowly; follow the sound of the dripping noise, which sounded like it was coming from one of the bedrooms. The door to my Dad's bedroom was slightly open, just a creak to let out a strange reddish light through.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I slowly stepped forward, placing my hand on the doorknob. I peeked through the crack; I couldn't really see anything except for the side of his bed. A deep breath drew past my lips as I tightened my grip on the door handle and pushed the door open, revealing the room bit by bit until it was wide open.

My jaw dropped to the floor at the bloody mess that was in front of me. My father was hanging by his ankle from the ceiling upside down: dead. His shirt was ripped off and there was a clean cut running from the top of his jeans to the middle of his chest, it was wide open and his guts were hanging out.

I felt the bile raise up at the back of my throat as I kept my eyes glued to my father's body, his intestines and organs lying in a pile on the floor. There was a knife buried into the base of his throat, the hilt of it had a small picture of a cobra engraved into it. The sickly sweet smell of blood flooded my nostrils as my eyes searched around the room, the blood was splattered against the walls and on the wall behind the corpse were bloody writing.

'You're next Scarlett' the words read. Tears were leaking out of my eyes, I felt like I was going to throw up, the wretched stench was blocking my nose: I just wanted all of this to end. As I was about to turn around I felt strong arms wrap themselves around me, one around my waist, the other one around my neck. I tried to scream but the man's large hand was clamped over my mouth. My eyes widened in horror when I noticed the blood on his hands. My father's blood.

I started struggling even more now, determined to escape from this monster, but he tightened his grip on me, cutting my air supply. "Now now, don't be so difficult," he rasped into my ear, his cold chapped lips brushed my ear sending a shiver down my spine. 

"Now let's have some fun," he exclaimed excitedly, pulling me back into the living room. His arms loosened around me and he spun me around to face him; still keeping a tight grip on my forearms. 

He was wearing a black ski mask, only baring his eyes and his mouth but sealing the rest of his identity from me. He had two different colored eyes, one blue and one brown, and they watched me as I stared back; too afraid to even anything. I watched him as his lips stretched into an eerie smile that sent shivers down my smile.

Suddenly he pushed me and I fell onto a wooden chair, I was suddenly all tied up with rope. It took me a couple of seconds to realize that I was naked too. Oh my God. I started sobbing uncontrollably, screaming for help as the man stood in front of me his stiff multi-coloured eyes greedily drank my form. He pulled out a pocketknife, waving it around in an amusing manner, which seemed amusing to him rather than to me.