075☠

UPDATED AS PROMISED CUZ YOU BABES GOT K&R TO 400K VIEWS YAS💖💖

Important A/N at the end pls read !!!!

Movie 🎥 The Iceman (2012)

Happy reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️                 

H A R R Y 🔫

Day 4...

  Sweat dripped down the side of my face as I swung my fists continuously at the punching bag. My arm jolted with every hit, quick sharp breaths leaving my parted lips as I moved continuously.

  Vlad had decided that once we find the location of Andrei's base, we weren't going to attack. At least not yet. Why? Because Andrei warned us not to attack him, he was watching us. Plus, he threatened that he would hurt Scarlett in the most unimaginable way possible, if we were to attack him. We only had a day left anyways, tomorrow was the 15th of March, and right now we were just waiting for the time and location from Andrei so we could get this fucking deal done and get Scarlett back.

  But obviously, that was what I wanted. I didn't even care about God's Eye anymore, since I had decided to leave this place as soon as I rescue Scarlett. But for that to happen, I needed Valkyrie's help to get Scarlett, so I needed to follow their plan. Once we find out the location of their base, Max, Seth and a couple of other people were gonna set off to get Niall. We were hoping we'd find it today, just in case it was in some other state or country. We needed to be as prepared as we could be.

  If the 'secret location' where the deal was going to happen, was in some other country, we would probably take our modified version of the CP 2112, which was a firefighting flying boat amphibious aircraft. We mostly used it as an aerial gunship, a ground attack strafe run aircraft, a bomber and a troop transport. Quite a handy thing it was. We could easily swoop in, fire a few rounds while a couple of us snatch God's Eye and I get Scarlett, and just fly out.

  Today was the fifth day, the 14th of March. At some point today, we are going to get the location and time from Andrei. We couldn't be as prepared as we normally were for the mission this time. It was only because the location was unknown, so we couldn't analyze the strengths and weaknesses of it, or figure out how many people are gonna be there. It seemed to be that we were just gonna wing it at this point and hope for the best. All I could hope for was that Scarlett and I make it out alive to be honest. I couldn't care less about all that God's Eye bullshit. I just wanted my baby back.

   "Time up Harry, take a break," Kendrick yelled from across the room, tossing a water bottle at me.

  I caught it with my gloved hands, holding it to my chest as I walked over to the benches and sat down. I let out a huff of frustration when I realized I needed someone to untie the laces of my gloves. My gaze darted to the side, hoping Kendrick could help me out, but he was busy tutoring some kid. I brought my glove to my face, trying to tug at the laces with my teeth but they were tied too tightly. I was about to start shouting in annoyance before a figure sat down beside me.

   "Need some help?" Vicky asked me, her wide blue eyes hesitant, yet concerned. Everyone was concerned for me. It was fucking annoying. I knew I was emotionally unstable, but I didn't need any pity or concern.

  I didn't answer. I simply nodded curtly, holding one of my gloved hands out. She shot me a light smile, taking my hand and setting it on her lap. Her nimble fingers untied the laces quickly and she tugged off the glove, setting it on the floor. She moved onto the next glove, removing it with ease before handing it to me.