012☠

He's so hot it hurts 😓

Movie 🎥 Assassins (1995)

Happy Reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

  My body flushed with heat instantly at the contact. I held back a sigh as my lips molded over his gently. He parted them slowly so my own lips could fit into the gaps perfectly like a puzzle piece. It all just felt so perfect. The feelings I got from kissing him was incredible, they made me feel alive and giddy, and that was a feeling that made me want more. It was like a drug, a really addictive drug. Once I've kissed him there's no going back.

I was ripped out of my thoughts when Harry pulled away, his hands pushing mine off his thighs. Like the idiot I am, I dove back in to reconnect our lips but he turned his head to the side and my puckered lips hit his bruised cheek instead. My cheeks burned with rejection and my heart plummeted to the floor when he turned back to look at me with hard eyes.

"I told you to stay away Scarlett," he muttered lowly, his voice holding a hint of annoyance and something else I couldn't quite figure out.

"B-But you kissed me back!" I stammered.

"That's 'cause you forced it upon me! You're so fucking tempting Scarlett, I can't not kiss you if you kiss me!" he snapped angrily.

"Then you should've said something when I was leaning in! You knew what my intentions were," I shot back.

"I shouldn't even have to say anything! I told you I wasn't comfortable with this! Why don't you fucking understand!" he scowled in irritation, and I immediately averted my gaze from his angry hard one. I felt horrible that I was making him uncomfortable by kissing him; it made me feel disgusting that I was forcing him to do something he didn't want to do. I felt embarrassed for seeming so desperate for him.

"I'm sorry," I said, keeping my eyes away from his as I reached for the bandage in the first aid kit. "I didn't know you were that uncomfortable with...that," I spoke quietly, keeping my tone genuine. He sighed harshly as I spoke my words; I tried to ignore the mixture of negative emotions I was feeling as I gently and carefully wrapped his knuckles with the bandage.

He didn't say anything after I had apologized; instead he just kept quiet and continued to watch me as I repeated my actions on his other hand. I tried focusing on his injuries so I wasn't left alone with my thoughts, the fact that he was shirtless also made it easier, and his interesting tattoos distracted me. The next injury of his I had to attend to; was his eyebrow cut. It was pretty much half the size of my pinkie and was bleeding.

I started working on cleaning the wound using cool water and a mild anti-bacterial soap I had found in the first aid kit. This kit seemed to have everything I needed fortunately. My fingers gently massaged the entire wound and eyebrow and quickly rinsed it thoroughly using cool water. It was hard to concentrate since I had to stare at Harry's face now, and it was extremely hard to avoid his beautiful eyes.

His eyes were such a bright vibrant green it was hard to look away from. It was that kind of churning passionate green that the ocean turns during a storm. That color of the forest after it rains. That green color that brings hope and life no matter what has happened, even though I had a feeling it did the exact opposite.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I noticed him parting his lips to say something, before closing them again frowning slightly. Leaving him to his thoughts, I applied several strips of sterile gauze firmly over the wound using my hand for about five minutes.