046☠

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY LMAO! 🎉🎂🎉🎂🎉🎂

What another lovely way is there to celebrate it than a
K&R update?

Movie 🎥 G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013)

Happy Reading xx

~ T

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

"Look, Scar, we need to focus. I know it's tough seeing your mother with the guy who practically killed your dad, but in order for this mission to work, you need to be focused. No distractions," Harry told me firmly, as I tried to listen to his words.

He was absolutely right. Tonight was about getting God's Eye, Andrei's fate was to be decided later. But before that; God's Eye. I couldn't let my emotions and thoughts distract me from doing the mission properly, I won't let them distract me. I was going to hold my head up high, push my thoughts away, and show my bitch of a mother, what I was made off. I couldn't help but feel betrayed, that my mother was with Andrei now. They certainly seemed like they were more than just acquaintances, and that sickened me.

"You get me?" Harry brought me out of my thoughts; his gleaming emerald eyes gazing into mine intently, trying to figure me out.

I inhaled deeply, closing my eyes as I did so, clearing my thoughts all at the same time. Once I opened my eyes, they stared intensely back at Harry's; my features were hard, a serious expression taking over them.

"I get you," I nodded sharply at him, showing him that I wasn't going to let anything distract me from the mission.

"Good girl," he murmured, ducking down to press a light kiss to my lips before pulling back. His words and actions left me slightly breathless as he smirked at me before pulling his phone out.

"What's the plan now that Andrei knows we're here?" I questioned curiously as he started dialing a number on his phone.

"The exchange will still happen, but this time they'll be more careful," he told me shortly, before he started talking on the phone to Seth about our short encounter with my mother.

I took it upon myself to phone Jade and find out where she was. Fortunately, she picked up, and agreed to spy on Andrei all by herself. We stayed in the room for a few more minutes, everyone on the inside and the outside of the hotel, waiting for Jade's call. Harry was still making calls with Seth and Damien, talking about how Andrei had now called for his own security to stop us from halting the exchange, making our entire mission ten times harder.

"It's Jade," Harry spoke in a rushed tone when we heard his phone vibrating. He spoke swiftly to her, nodding sharply as I sat on the bed and watched him. "Okay, I'll report to Vlad," and with that he ended the call. Once he had reported to Vlad about Jade's findings and received new instructions he turned to me with a serious look.

"What's the plan?" I asked bluntly, standing up right in front of him.

"Okay so, the exchange will be happening at midnight, sharp, in the conference room on the third floor. Apparently the entire floor is covered with maximum security so we'll be using part of the team to take down all the guards and cameras, before making it to the room."

"Jade will be hacking into the system, taking down all the cameras that gives Andrei and his men a view on every part of the third floor, leading up to the conference room."