025☠

LONG RANT AT THE END! READ PLS LMAO!

I always come back and read this chapter and it makes me cringe and the comments about Scarlett hurts my heart because even though she's a naive person, she's compassionate and nice as fuck and people don't bother to see that. People don't bother to appreciate those qualities in that type of personality.

I just hope you keep reading even though this relationship is toxic at the moment. It gets better, I SWEAR IT.

Movie 🎥 Die Hard (1988)

Happy Reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

We spent the rest of the afternoon training. Harry had been showing me various basic techniques of hand-to-hand combat. He showed me the different pressure points in the body, where it could cause a great deal of pain when hit properly. He didn't demonstrate any but just showed me where they are and explained to me how to strike that area correctly. He also talked about using the right body weapon, like when hitting a small area of your body such as the nose, eyes or groin, use a larger weapon such as your elbow or your foot. When aiming for a larger target such as the stomach, head or chest, a more pinpointed strike is ideal.

   "Ow that's hurts!" I yelled when he grabbed my arm and moved behind me, twisting it behind my back as he brought my other arm back as well. 

   "That punch was way too predictable," he told me, twisting my arms even more, causing extra pain to shoot up my limbs.

   "That's because you told me to hit you!" I exclaimed, wriggling my body around to get out of this arm lock he had me in. But it was no use; he had a vice-like grip on me.

   "Even if I didn't know, that punch was easy to anticipate," he smirked as I grumbled. "Now, how you do you get out of this lock, Scar? Hmm?" he asked lowly, lips brushing my ear, breath fanning the skin of my neck.

   "I don't know," I mumbled pathetically.

   "Yes you do. Use that big brain of yours," he growled, tightening his grip on my arms, making me whimper a little. I continued to wriggle and struggle as Harry held me, mocking me every time I tried tugged on my arms. "You're really fucking weak," he laughed mockingly, making my blood boil with anger. "What's wrong Scar, having a little trouble there?"

  Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I raised my foot high and brought it back down with strong force onto Harry's. It didn't hurt him, but it sure did distract him. His grip loosened on my arms as he let out a small grunt. I took this moment to pull my arms free, spinning around I brought my knee up, kneeing his groin harshly.

   "I told you not to call me that," I growled in annoyance, a smirk growing on my lips when he let out an audible groan. He was kneeling on the ground, his hands cupping his manhood as he squeezed his eyes shut. My smile disappeared when he looked up at me all of a sudden with narrowed eyes.

  I shrieked when he dove forwards, grabbing my hips, tackling me to the ground. My body slammed against the ground, knocking my breath out of my lungs. I used my hands to push myself up again but he knocked me back down, pinning my hands over my arms. His pale jade eyes were glaring dangerously at me while I whimpered a little, feeling scared under his intimidating aura. I began apologizing continuously, my eyes squeezing shut as I prepared myself for a blow from him.