041☠

that's Andrei y'all, played by my love; Christian Bale 🙌🏼 obvs he doesn't have multi-coloured eyes but just pretend he does lol 😂

this book has been getting so many views lately, legit a 1000 a day and that makes me so happy. tysm lovelies 💞

Movie 🎥 Out of the Furnace (2013)

Happy reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️

*UNEDITED

S C A R L E T T 💣

"Oh my god," I breathed, my eyes locking onto the picture the candid pic of him walking down the street. He was real. Andrei was real. "You lied to me," I spoke, directing my words to most of the people in this room.

"We had to, Scarlett. At least until now," Damien said uneasily, a guilty look flashing across his features.

"No you didn't, you could've just told me he was real! It's not like I would go searching for him, not that you'd let me anyways!" I spoke with a nasty scowl, anger clearly evident in my voice.

"Look, who fucking cares right now! We have more important matters in hand than the murder of your fat-" Vlad snapped at me angrily, but I cut him off before he could finish what he was saying.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I explained, gaping at him with wide eyes. Everyone here thought of my Dad so highly but nobody really cared enough about him to actually hunt down his murderer. Unbelievable.

"Scarlett, calm the fuck down!" Harry hissed at me, his hand clamping down on my thigh tightly as he stared at me with a frown. I gave him a vicious glare, angry that even he didn't tell me about Andrei actually being real, even though I had my suspicions that he was indeed, real. "We have to hunt this shit down anyways, he took something of ours that isn't his-"

"Technically it's neither of yours since I made it for myself," Niall cut in, a small frown taking over his features.

"Niall shut the fuck up," Blaze snapped at him, making him mouth slam shut with his blue eyes wide.

"Yeah, I agree with you Niall, but we got it first, before Black Arrow did," Jade chuckled, making Niall stare angrily at her. "Scarlett," she spoke softly to me, gaining my attention. "Just think of it this way, we have to hunt this bastard down, might as well kill him anyways once we've got what we want, right?"

I saw her point. But that still didn't make me feel any better about the fact that they lied to me, I was mostly mad at Jade, that Damien and Harry, people who I knew should've and would've told me Andrei was real, if it wasn't for fucking Vlad and his orders.

"Okay, whatever," I sighed harshly, my scowl still intact. "So what I gather is, Andrei has God's Eye, which I assume, can only be operated by Niall here, correct?" I questioned and Niall nodded. "Shouldn't they be attacking us since we've got Niall?" I asked them in curiosity.

"They should, but they don't know we have him. We gave them the impression he's somewhere up in the south of France," Blaze smiled smugly, as if she was the one who gave them that impression.

"Okay, now that she knows what's going on, what's the important news?" Harry questioned all of a sudden.

Vlad glanced at Harry before clicking a few more buttons. A few more candid pictures of Andrei appeared, and a woman that looked vaguely familiar accompanied him. I caught a glimpse of Harry staring at the pictures with a hard frown, everyone else doing the same, their emotions hard to decipher.