020☠

God help me, he's too beautiful.

Extra long chapter for y'all.

Movie 🎥 Fighting (2009)

Happy Reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

   "My office now!" Vlad roared, his voice loud and commanding. He was furious. Yeah I guess he should be mad at us but did he really have to be that angry? I felt somebody shove Blaze off me before grabbing my arms and pulling me up.

  My eyes couldn't detect who it was that was helping me. As soon as I was on my feet again I was shoved forwards, with an arm wrapped around me for support I forced my legs to move. I walked like my limbs didn't really belong to me, and each step was a negotiation rather than an order.

   "Stay awake," the person who was helping me whispered into my ear firmly. I turned my head slightly, recognizing the tall strong figure as Damien.

   "Everything hurts," I groaned, limping as he held me tightly, aiding me as we followed Vlad to his office. My head was throbbing violently, not allowing me to process any thoughts or feelings as we approached Vlad's large office.

  Once we entered I fell to my knees, my legs giving away as my knees collided harshly with the tiled floor, causing my body even more pain. Damien was right by my side at the moment, allowing me to lean against his body as I struggled to keep my eyes open. All this pain was consuming me now, and there was nothing more I wanted than to pass out, but I had to stay awake for what Vlad had to say to us.

  My eyes wandered around the room, lingering on Blaze's battered figure that was leaning against Jade. Her icy blue eyes burned into mine, her face contorting in anger as she stared at me. I swallowed thickly, moving my gaze to the other figure in the room. Harry. He stared back at me, his face expressionless as usual, his fingers tugging his bottom lip and lip piercing while we waited for Vlad to speak. Then my eyes snapped to Vlad, widening as I realized he was staring hard at me, contemplating on what to say. God I hope it isn't anything bad. Who am I kidding? Of course it's going to be something bad! He'll probably take Blaze's side and give me a horrible punishment.

   "I thought you two settled this feud that was going on between you for a while," Vlad started calmly.

   "We did," Blaze answered shortly, wiping her nose, staining the back of her hand with more blood. Jade cringed at the sight. I couldn't help but scoff at her words; I immediately regretted it when all pairs of eyes snapped to me.

   "What's so funny?" Vlad questioned, making me bite my lip nervously as my blood turned to ice. "Stand up when I'm speaking to you!" he snapped, causing me to scramble to my feat immediately. Pain shot up my left leg as soon as I put pressure on it, causing me to yelp and buckle my knees once again, but Damien had already wrapped his arm around my torso, pulling me up and against him.  "I asked you a question Scarlett," Vlad snarled.

   "N-Nothing. Nothing's funny," I stammered with wide eyes.

   "Next time, keep your mouth shut unless I'm taking to you" he told me in a firm tone. "Understood?" he cocked an eyebrow at me, as I bobbed my head quickly at his words.

   "I understand," I gulped.

   "Now what happened? Why the fuck were you two fighting?" he snapped all of a sudden, making me flinch as everyone averted their gazes from him.

   "Scarlett was just being a bitch about me giving her a strong drink yesterday night," Blaze scowled, sending me a glare as I narrowed my eyes at her in annoyance.