045☠

good lord he looks so hot it could be illegal 👅

Movie 🎥 Casino Royale (2006)

Happy Reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣  

The venue for Cruz's fortieth birthday bash was enormous. It was in a ballroom in one of the grandest and most expensive hotels in the whole of Las Vegas. The room was filled with rich arrogant people who indulged in some canapés and white wine while chatting about how much money their companies earn per annum, or something similar to that. But there were also criminals here; mafia and drug lords who were friends with Cruz attended the party with their beautiful wives dressed in extravagant designer dresses. Obviously there were some leaders whom were female and seemed to do a very good job in looking intimidating yet undeniably stunning in their gowns as they looked down on anyone who was lower than them.

   "There's a shit load of people here," Harry muttered under his breath, escorting me to the bar.

   "Yeah," I agreed, my eyes darting to every corner of the area, looking for one person in particular: Andrei. "He's not here yet," I breathed, turning to face him as I leaned against the counter.

   "Seth said he'll give the signal once they spot his car," Harry informed me, his gleaming eyes staring down at me.

  I bit my lip, allowing my brown irises to rake down his body, studying the expensive Gucci suite he was wearing. It clung to his toned body in the most perfectly way, showing off his lean legs, strong back and impressive biceps. When I first saw him, I almost swooned at the sight of him; his chocolate curls styled to perfection with his face cleanly shaven, making his features look sharper than usual. His piercings and tattoos on his neck gave him a daring and slightly intimidating look, and honestly in my opinion, he looked fucking hot with them. I noticed a couple of ladies around my age staring at him, sending him flirtatious looks. To my pleasure, he ignored all of them, focusing on me most of the time, while other times whenever he'd turn around, I'd send those women death glares as a warning.

   "Take a picture, it lasts longer," Harry's deep voice spoke up with a smirk, bringing me out of my thoughts as I looked at him with an amused look.

   "I can't be bothered," I waved him off, watching him as he let out a small chuckle at my words, his adorable little dimple popping out as he did so.

   "Stop staring at me."

   "Why?" I questioned with a smirk. "Does it make you uncomfortable?" I arched a brow at him, making him roll his eyes at me and nod slightly.

   "Yes, your eyes give me a look indicating that you're mentally undressing me," he smirked cockily at me; his words making my eyebrows shoot up.

   "I am not!"

   "You sure about that, babe?" he questioned in amusement, his arm wrapping around my waist to pull me against him. "I know you're lying?"

   "How so?"

   "You're always smiling adorably when you lie," he told me, smiling smugly as I gave him a look implying that I was impressed. His words made me realize that I actually did do that action whenever I lied, I never even noticed it.

   "What other little things do you notice about me?" I asked in interest, placing a hand on his chest as I watched him frown deeply in thought.

   "You always double-knot your laces, and leave the window open at night. You always play with your hair whenever you're thinking deeply about something. You bite your lip whenever you're feeling anxious, worried, scared, hurt, or horny."