057☠

that's totally not Paul Wesley lmao. when all nina dobrev gifs are of her with Paul Wesley and Ian Simerhalder.

this a v important chapter and the words in italics are quite important. I'll mention them later in the a/n.

Movie 🎥 Assassination (2015)

Happy Reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

"Harry seems pretty rough with other people," Spencer commented; watching Harry himself, yell incredibly loudly at a teen who had done a left uppercut completely wrong. "But he's not like that with you."

   "Yeah, weird isn't it?" I chuckled lightly, grimacing when he raised his hand to strike the child, but only did it to scare him. I knew the 'old' Harry would've actually smacked the kid, but he was improving.

   "It's cute to watch. The way he is with you," Spencer smirked at me, causing me to shrug lightly, nevertheless smiling.

  We were currently seated on the tables near the boxing ring in the corner of the training room, watching Harry train this new Italian teenager who apparently had a match tonight at Dragon's Cave. Oh Dragon's Cave. I remembered how I had gotten beaten up into a pulp by that Asian woman, Alexis. That was a painful night.

   "So, how's work going, with Liam?" I asked Spencer in interest, watching him immediately smile brightly when I mentioned the word 'work'.

   "It's amazing, Scarlett! Honestly, I feel like I belong here, even though most of the people here are practically murderers, I just feel like I'm actually doing something, y'know what I mean? Ugh I don't know how describe this-"

   "It's okay Spence, I get you," I assured him, smiling widely as I watched him chuckle.

   "Yeah like, I feel accepted by everyone here, 'cause you know how people used to judge me for being a college drop out and being a meth head. I hated that so much! But over here, people don't care as much about that, all they think is 'yeah he's smart so he's not useless, he's pretty cool!'" I listened to Spencer rant with this bright smile on his face that stretched widely across his cheeks, his light blue eyes glinting happily as he used his usual hand gestures with his words.

   "Oh and hey I need to apologize for being so harsh at Target. I didn't think about how you were grieving over your father and how I wasn't there to support you for that either. Oh yeah and how you were practically abducted and forced to work here," Spencer apologized sincerely, making me shake my head slightly.

   "It's okay Spence, we're both at fault here," I told him with a sad smile, making him nod.

   "Are you okay though?" he asked me gently, his azure eyes full of concern.

   "I'm feeling good now," I reassured him.

  We continued to talk and catch up on everything I had missed when I was stuck here and he was in California. I knew he was trying not to tell me the stories where he actually did run into a few angry clients and had conversations that didn't end well at all. He knew I'd feel guilty if he told me those, and I did even though he didn't. But he kept on reassuring me that it was fine and he didn't care as much because he'd rather it would've happened to him than to me, which was incredibly sweet and caring of him. Spencer was just such an amazing human being whom I was grateful to have back in my life.