sequel info ☠

hello lovelies!! so I asked you guys in one of my chapters whether or not you want some info about the sequel and stuff. so here it is!!

I haven't thought out the whole plot at the moment, I've sorted out the beginning and part of the ending so all I need at the moment is to think of a plot relating to all the assassin stuff, like the whole situation with God's Eye.

Also, the sequel will mainly be from Harry's point of view, like how this book is from Scarlett's. There is a reason for that and you will find out soon enough ;)

the sequel will definitely have a better ending than the one of the first book. there won't be another book after that.

there will be a couple of plot twists and heart-stabbing cliffhangers (one in particular that will make you guys fall onto your butts), so beware.

also, you guys must've heard that this ending will be horrid (depends on the person reading) and it will end with a cliffhanger, so don't fret, the sequel will be up soon and everything will get better. dw.

beware of the starting of the sequel because it will be an emotional ride for all the characters due to whatever happens at the end of book 1. save a box of tissues and ice cream in advance pls. you're gonna need it.

another thing, if comments about how sadistic I am start to get really bad, I will not hesitate to bite you. but honestly tho, after I put up the chapter that'll ruin people's lives, i'm just gonna go offline for a couple of days lmao.

FINALLY: THE SEQUEL TITLE IS

*drum roll

RUN & HIDE 💀

yeah I know it sucks but I wanted to make it similar to 'Kill & Run'. The meaning behind 'Run & Hide' is that at the end of the sequel Harry and Scarlett will stop all the killing and running, and just run and hide away from their disastrous lives, get married and have babies :))))

the posters in the pic above are what I was gonna put up when I release the sequel, but I might make new covers later lol. also, that's what Kill & Run Harry would look with the piercings and the tattoos.

(Idkkkkk if this is relevant) also, Kill & Run Harry is supposed to have his 2013 hair, the really hot haircut with his curls pushed back off his forehead. Run & Hide Harry will have his 2015 hair, long and sexy with his cute lil man bun.

that's all for now.

OH WAIT AND OMG YOU GUYS HAVE TO WATCH THIS TRAILER MapleLeafx MADE ME! I LOVE IT SO MUCH BABY THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT!!!!

💣any questions? comment here! 💣

love you guys to death and pls stop worrying about the ending rn, just sit back and enjoy the ride *smirks evilly 😈

Until we meet again...

~T