011☠

Movie 🎥 Salt (2010). Sooner or later Scarlett is gonna be as bad-ass as Angelina Jolie in this movie 👊🏼

Happy reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

My eyes shot open and were immediately met with a pair of azure eyes, not hazel eyes like my father's. It was Jade.

"Scarlett honey are you okay?" she asked me gently, placing a hand on my shoulder. My heart was pounding against my chest, I was covered in sweat and all my movements were sharp and twitchy.

"W-Where is he?" I found myself asking, my eyes darting around to all corners of the room I was in, which I think it was a hospital room. There were a lot of people here, Louis, Dexter, Vlad, Blaze, Jade and Harry.

"Who? Where is who?" she asked me, furrowing her brows slightly. I moved away from her, tears sliding down my cheeks as flashes of my nightmare rushed in front of my eyes.

"C-C-" I stuttered, not being able to say the name properly because of how much I feared it.

"Who is it? Speak clearly," Vlad snapped in annoyance, walking up to the side of my bed. I wanted to say Chuckles the clown but I knew they wouldn't take me seriously.

"Andrei," I gulped, as I tried to control my breathing and heart rate. I was literally on the verge of having a panic attack. I was just waiting for that clown to pop out any second now. I waited for a response from everyone but it never came, they all just stared at me blankly.

"Who's that?" Dexter was the first one to speak.

"The man who killed my father," I whispered, causing everyone to raise everyone's heads in surprise. I was too busy crying to notice their expression but I think I caught a glimpse of recognition in some of their expressions. They knew who Andrei was, but at this moment I couldn't find myself to care about it. "My father," I murmured again, remembering him getting beat up in my dream. "Dad," I choked out a sob before I started weeping heavily as I pulled my legs to my chest and buried my face into them. Everything hurt. The pain of losing my father was unbearable, and the fact that I was having nightmares about it was worse. When will all this pain go away? Will I ever be happy again? I've only been here for two days and I already hate it here. Everyone just bullies me and constantly reminds me that I'll never be like my father, and that obvious reminder of my father makes me feel even worse because it reminds me that he is no longer living.

I cried until I ran out of tears and my chest was heaving violently. My face was probably a mess right now, but I didn't care. I noticed that everyone had left the room, except for Harry who was observing me quietly like it's the most curious thing to see me cry. He slowly walked towards my bed and sat on it, the bed dipping as he did so. I lifted my head slightly so only my eyes were peering at him as he watched me.

"What happened in your nightmare?" he asked quietly, his voice and expression showing no emotion whatsoever. Typical.

"Why would you want to know?" I asked, sniffling as I rubbed my cheeks harshly as I adjusted myself; folding my legs in a seating position. I winced a bit as I did that; before it dawned upon me that I had bruises on my face from the fight.

"Just curious," he shrugged. "What did you see?" he pressed on. I sighed in defeat. My counselors always told me it's better if I talk to someone about my nightmares, I didn't really see the point in it but I did it anyways. It didn't really help; it only made people judge me based on that.

"It was a pretty weird and horrifying dream. I saw my Dad and...he was getting beat up right in front of me," I muttered, breaking my gaze with him. He sat closer to me; the tips of my toes were touching his thighs as he gazed at me intently. A few tears escaped my eyes as I thought about my father again.