Kill & Run

Working for The Organization has always been a priority to Harry Styles, a professional assassin. His job came first, nothing else. He was highly trained and was known as one of the best. Maintained a cool detachment to his targets, and never trusted a single person he worked with.

His world soon becomes complicated when he meets Scarlett Jones, a quiet intelligent independently spirited woman. He is forced to train and mentor her, to teach her everything he knew about being a successful killer.

Little did he know that she was the daughter of one of the most respected, legendary assassins of The Organization.

IMPORTANT

Despite this book having a million views, it's really not my best work and I know once some of you start reading it you're gonna dislike the way certain characters act. I too dislike the way I made these characters act and the way their personalities are, and etc. But I can't and won't change it now.

All I ask is to keep reading. My writing and the characters get better because I've matured since I wrote this book which was 15 so the sequel and the ending chapters of this book are better.

Just please don't give me shit and try to understand the characters before judging too hard. Like especially the female lead, she gets too much shit sometimes it's just unnecessary.

Full Cast List:

*Apologies for the lack of POC. I wrote this book when I was 15 and only thought about putting my favorite people in the book without realizing they're all white. Can't change these people obviously, so now my other books have more poc.

Harry Styles Himself

Nina Dobrev ✫ Scarlett Jones

Nina Dobrev Scarlett Jones

*pls don't give me shit about this, I love Nina Dobrev and that's whom I want to use for my imagination. If you think she's overused and you just don't like her then idc just keep them comments to yourself and imagine someone else :))))

 If you think she's overused and you just don't like her then idc just keep them comments to yourself and imagine someone else :))))