Chapter 53

IVAN

Shortly over an hour later when Boss dragged me with him, he was driving slowly and I was sitting obediently next to him. We were traveling up to a mountain and I was just simply enjoying the astounding views.

After seeing a grand sign for the first time, I was more jumbled about what was written on it. It said that turn right, if you're right, and turn left if you were left?

"Boss, sigurado ka bang dito tayo pupunta?" I queried, pointing my finger at the sign before we passed it.

A minute later, it shocked me when there was a blooded body part scattered in the middle of the road and some birds were happily feasting on it.

I almost puked inside of the car after seeing it—much worst when Boss just cruel continued driving.

It sent me shivers when I turned around to check it more. I puked slightly but I swallowed it. "Fuck," I cursed out.

Boss simply rubbed my back. "Weak," he commented and suddenly slapped my back.

I groaned because of the stinging feeling in my back. "Sorry naman, masyadong brutal kasi," I admitted, rubbing my swelling belly to puke more.

"Saan ba tayo pupunta?" I asked, observing his face. "May balak ka bang patayin ako rito? Tapos ihihiwalay bawat parte ng katawan at pagkatapos ay hahayaang gawing main course ng mga ibon?" I questioned as I hugged myself.

"I could just pulverize you. Why would I make such an effort for killing someone if death is only the ending?" he drawled with rolling his eyes. I clicked my tongue as my eyes flew outside the car window.

A short while after, we stopped outside a creepy gate. The ominous feeling, sinister surroundings gave me chills when the door automatically opened.

I quivered when it took us a while before we reached a grand house that was way too opposite of the surrounding area.

"Are you kidding me?" I muttered, raising a brow as I was left in awe. "Scam ba 'yan para ma-akit ang mga taong gustong mamatay?" I murmured, wondering where the hell I am.

It's exterior was so grand, with complete window boxes that it was obviously made for men's taste.

I gasped when I realized my situation. I immediately linked my arms around the boss's leg when I hopped out of the car.

"Boss, huwag mo akong ipamigay sa ibang lalaki," I begged and smeared my spit on my cheeks to fake my own tears.

"Uwaah! Thank you, brother-in-law, for bringing my little sister."

I blinked my eyes when there was a man, linking his muscular arm around the other leg of the boss.

"Ah! Bakit may Tarzan dito!" I shrieked, covering my eyes when I noticed that he was just covering his lower area with a big leaf.

"You two, fuck off!" Boss scowled and kicked us off.

I glanced at the man who was smiling silly at me. "Bastos!" I shouted.

"Red, enough with your silly prank!"

My gorgeous head jerked at the roaring voice of a man. He was a tall and bulky middle-aged man. He had a scar on his left eye.

"Dad, I just gave my little sister a grand welcome," he replied and suddenly pulled me, hugging me gently. "My little Zai-zai is back," he whispered. "Call me Kuya Red," he demanded.

I held my head that hurt suddenly.

Kuya, siya?

I suddenly recalled Boss' child appearance as I called him Kuya. "Red, stop it. Look at your sister, she's terrified!"

When his hug loosened I immediately ran towards Boss. He instantly welcomed me in his arms and aid me to get inside and head to a room.

"Boss, sino sila?" I asked, taking a glimpse of him.

"They are your real family," he replied.

I was taken aback by his response. "It's your real older brother and your father," he added that shook me more.

I gripped his shirt as I looked down, trying to process the revelations.

"Ay, huwag mo akong majoke, Boss," I said, brushing him off and stepped away.

"You're an Elleford." The man with the name Red suddenly popped out behind us.

"Red, it is a bad manner to enter someone's room without permission." The man that Boss said was my real father, thundered outside the door.

My real brother clicked his tongue, at this moment his fully dressed and looked like a civilized man. My brow twitched when his appearance looked like Boss' mother.

"Boss, kung kapatid ko siyang tunay. Bakit kamukha niya ang nanay mo?" I queried, jumping my attention between them.

Boss just stared at me before he spoke, "She's not my real mother, and surprised she's your real mother that wanted to abandon you once again—because you're stupid."

I stiffened to his harsh remark. "Wala akong maintindihan," I mumbled.

Boss laughed, pressing a hand on his stomach. "Such a moron. The mother who raised you is my biological mother. Your real mother is the one who raised me and also the one who ruined my family," he explained.

"Ang panaginip mo?" I exclaimed when I recalled it.

He cackled. "Father-in-law, I kept the deal so I can cut my ties on her, right?"

I frowned when he referred it to my real father. "That would make things better," he responded.

Boss paused in front of me. "I'm here to turn you over to them. Don't worry, I won't ruin back your family. Hide well," he said before he walked out of the room.

What is happening?

To be continued...