Chapter 17

(Author's note: Promoting my new completed book, SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT. An R18 light novel of distressed Señorita that met her Knight.)

KRIS

My day wasn't doing good since my favorite white shirt got stained. I had to maintain a smile in the public for an hour and act mercifully to an ugly woman who threw herself to me with her juice just to get my attention. And her head seemed like a den of lice.

Another fucking desperate bitch and another soul that I had to purge tonight. The nerve of her, she must be wishing for her early death. Tsk

I went into my room and immediately changed my clothes. I looked at my watch to check if my pretentious yet moronic maid had already arrived from her jaunt every late in the afternoon.

When I walked out of my room, I raised a finger in a signal. Kayto Eijin or Jin, my secret personal aide that immediately popped out behind me, wearing his useless smile.

I faced him slowly and raised my favorite shirt to show him. "Take care of that dirty fly for me, Jin," I ordered that made his snickers.

I raised a brow. "Yes, Boss," he replied and saluted in disheveled. His eyes landed on the shirt. "If you're planning to make your new maid clean that, I suggest that you better do it yourself."

My eyes slowly dart on him. "What do you mean?" I inquired.

He smiled mysteriously and disappeared. "Secret," he answered before his presence faded.

I was surprised when I entered my office room and seeing that everything was already cleaned. "Hey, Moron fetus," I called her attention that she seemed to set on a wall design that had been mistaken as ba dirt.

She glanced at me with her naive expression that befits her white maid uniform. It suddenly popped into my mind that she was calling me hubby with that expression and wearing those clothes.

Fuck. I unknowingly stepped back and felt my tongue was taken back. "B-bakit ka naka-uniform?" I asked while trying to calm my cardio muscles that had been ticking inside. "I thought you hate that uniform?"

She rolled her eyes and returned to cleaning. "Wala na akong damit. Hindi pa ako nakapaglaba. Mahilig mag-utos kasi ang Boss ko. Mas madalas pa sa hininga ko," she mumbled out.

My eyes trailed down to her body. I immediately diverted it elsewhere when she caught me staring.

I cleared my throat since I felt it was drying up. "Maglaba ka na, isama mo na rin itong damit ko," I said and strode to her side.

"Yes, Boss tikbalang," she replied and grabbed my shirt from my hand.

I nibbled my left earlobe as I looked at her that marched away from me. "Tyaka, hindi dumi itong nasa wall," I said as I faced the wall.

I don't understand why my face was burning up in the heat and I had no choice but to turned away from her.

"Sana sinabi mo agad!" she screamed and I felt something was slowly approaching my direction so I caught it.

It turned out to be a piece of cloth that she used to clean the wall. My eyes immediately landed on her as I sent a deadly glare where she remained standing beside the door.

You dare to ruin my mood, you moron dog!

"Teka, saan ako maglalaba?" she asked and tilting her small head.

Cute.

I had to mentally slap myself for thinking such nonsense. "Bakit hindi mo subukan sa toilet bowl," I replied with sarcasm.

"Yes, Boss," she said in annoyance and immediately walked out.

Almost three hours had passed and its already dinner time. I got curious that I searched for her body in the mansion if she had already died from washing clothes.

Matinding bakbakan ata ang pinagdadaanan niya. Poor moronic dog.

I caught her skipping and hopping like a rabbit to the kitchen. I chuckled softly and went after her.

I was quite a bit surprised when I saw her eating at the kitchen sink. I pretended that I was checking the fridge as I secretly took a glimpse of her.

She was eating adorably the slices of cake. I softly laughed as I insert my head inside the fridge.

"Tapos mo na kunin ang dumi sa damit ko?" I asked and pulled out some cookies.

"Yup, easy," she replied quickly and proudly.

I learned in the fridge after I closed it and gobbled some cookies. "Really?"

She giggled as she glanced at me. "Oo, kasi hindi siya madala sa labadang sabon kaya sinunog ko na lang ang parting may dumi," she said.

At the speed of light, I was already in front of her and choking her hard. She coughed between her gasps. "Boss," she called, tapping my hand.

"Sir," she called out once more, but I choked her harder than before.

"H-hub-by," she uttered, wincing in pain.

I immediately let go of her neck as my hands trembled in madness. I just stared at her grasping some air. "Fuck," she muttered, rubbing a hand in her neck.

I grabbed her neck again, but I held it gently this time. "It's my favorite shirt, and it's valuable to me. If you cherish your life, don't repeat such stupidity," I whispered to her ear.

I flinched when she brushed her palm on my hand the held her neck. My eyes followed her hand until she gripped my wrist. "Nagjojoke lang ako!" she yelled and bite my wrist.

I was a little shocked by her retaliation, but I found it alluring, to be honest. I hope for her to keep entertaining me—for her own sake to have a longer life span. I guess I had to keep her alive for now.

You really are an entertaining dog. Good job!

To be continued...