Chapter 44

IVAN

"Stop blabbing garbage, or I'll bludgeon you until you are cripple," he muttered as he drank a glass of wine.

I kneeled before my demonic alien boss, my jerk husband. After he took a sip on his drink. He leaned and move his face closer to mine.

"Who's gay?" he queried, moving his face nearer.

I shut my eyes closed as I slowly turn my face away from his. "Kayo ng kambal ko," I answered as trembled, suppressing my laughter.

Who's the shit that will not laugh at my situation, seeing this alien lose his temper and acted like a real man in front of me.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to hold back my laughter. "Boss, promise! Hindi mon a kailangan magpanggap sa harap ko. Tanggap ko na," I said, covering my mouth with my hand.

"Babe."

Hmm?

He snorted. "Jin, make that woman sleep so she won't disturb us," he ordered to no one.

I frowned, contemplating if he was referring to me or that leech. Ako ata.

"Pumapatol ako sa babae," he suddenly stated, turning his attention to me.

I ignored him and search around if Jin was just standing around the dark corner.

"Okay," I replied when I wasn't able to see Jin.

"Pumapatol ako sa babae," he repeated and emphasizing the last word.

I bobbed my head in a hurry to go along with the flow of his lies.

"Sure, 'yan paninindigan mo eh," I muttered as I looked down and brushes off some dust on my pants.

"I heard that. I see, you've been quite brave for these past months, aren't you?" he growled, cracking his knuckles.

I kept looking around as I whistled. "How about I punish you?" he suggested, making me return my attention to him.

"Pass!" I replied, giving him a dismissive wave of my hand.

He cackled and instantly this alien lifted me in just a second. In a blink of an eye, he already threw me to a wide bed.

Before I retaliate, he already went to the top of me, grinning mischievously.

"B-boss, joke-joke," I said as tried to push him away.

He chuckled softly. "You did a lot of sins in front of me, moron. Let me discipline you."

Teka, hindi ako prepared. Ito na ba?

I made it to the entrance of the university before I ran out of energy in walking. My feet immediately give in from exhaustion.

"Kung hindi lang ako binigyan ng hard massage na parang bubog, tingin ko hindi ganito kasakit ang katawan ko," I complained as I find a seat in front of a registrar office.

I sighed heavily as I tried to stand up.

"Bal?"

My head jerked in the direction of Lawrence. I smiled widely when I saw my mother, the moron trio, and my twin brother.

"Bal! Ma, mga pogi kong kapatid!" I beamed and ran in their direction. "Ack," I paused from running when my hips hurt like hell. "Ouchie," I whimpered as I massage my hip.

When I looked at them their expression was so shocked. I noticed my mother's hand was trembling as she held the sling of her bag.

I laughed slightly. "Okay lang ako, Ma. Huwag ka ng mag-alala," I said and continued to approach them.

Suddenly, it shocked me when I received a loud and hard slap from the trembling hand of my own mother.

"Ma," My brothers said in harmony.

I held the part of my face that stings from that slap, but surprisingly, my heart throbbed and hurts more than that.

"Ma?" I called out after I got over with the shock. Lawrence approached me and he checked my face.

Her face was painted in scornful expression. "I believed that you'll be different. Isa ka rin palang malandi at marumi, katulad ng nagluwal sayo," she mumbled as she teared up.

"Masaya ka sa ginagawa mo kasama ang anak ko?" she added, gripping the sling of her bag tighter.

"Ma, stop," Logan intervened with a serious tone.

"Hindi ko akalain na lalaki ka na katulad niya. Napakakapal ng mukha mo," she continued without even listening to the Logan.

"Demonyo."

Even Lawrence tried to cover my ear. Her words were way clearer than the sky.

I was confused, I couldn't understand anything. All I could do was to run away from them before my tears flow like there's no end.

I won't understand anything. Panaginip lang lahat 'to. Wala akong maintindihan, wala.

To be continued...